Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Welfare and drug testing

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
For those of you that are buying food stamps from addicts/dealers, do you realize you are part of the problem? And all so you can save 50% on groceries? Would you do that if you found out the the guy you gave $250 for your $500 in groceries, took that cash and bought a bunch of meth, tweaked out, and killed a 12 year old girl? Would you feel guilty at all? If you say no because he would've found somebody else anyway and you might as well be the one saving $250, then you are the type of American we need to get rid of or educate out of their ignorant existence.

/rant
Wouldn't it be more honorable to go put a bullet in a Meth dealers head and take his cash to buy your groceries?

I think in today's society my senerio would be more looked down upon than yours.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
More honorable than what? Than paying a crackhead for his food stamps? Fuck yeah it's more honorable to kill the meth dealer.

Unfortunately, I think you're right though. I think America would consider you a murderer and a thief, and the other guy as an opportunist. It's sad, really.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Whats terrible is where Im at drug dealers got more time in the pen then murders do. Basically the message that sends to me is kill someone and take their money rather then sell dope because you'll be out quicker.

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
I deliver mail in the ghetto and can tell you most of all the gvmnt assistance is a GROSS MISUSE. I have cased welfare-Soc Sec-and Disability checks in for one adress and they also get EBT card-food stamps. Here's a story that'll have you seeing red-I am heading down street to drop mail in box-walk past the14 yr old girl holding her baby talkin' to her mom she says" you needs to have you another baby so you can gets paid some more!"-NICE HUH? one women bragged to me she was a great grandma-she said " How many great grandmas youknow under 45 ?" Makes me fuckin' sick. I could write a damn book about the shit I see

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Charities for the needy are based on voluntary contributions from willing givers. However, there is nothing voluntary about the government taxing (stealing) from me to pay charity (welfare or whatever) to someone else.

What bothers me about the drug testing is that once it gets started as a condition to your receiving government benefits, there is nothing to stop the government from attaching drug testing as a condition of your receiving other types of benefits, such as a drivers license, or whatever else.

The real problem is that the government should not even be in the welfare business. The government is not well suited for managing a charity, (Churches and do-gooder organizations are better suited for that) and it has turned government handouts into a lifestyle of dependency for several generations of recipients now. It is time for the government to get out of this business.

Separation of church and state. It works both ways.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Reading your comments I didn't realize it was that bad.we have the same problem here in oz but not to the scale you guys have.we do have a work for the dole scheme.basically the unemployed work for the welfare payments but you always get people to get around the system.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
1BIgun11 That is a fantastic way of looking at it but as far as other benefits they are paid out due to you actually spending your time working to gain them. Disability on the other hand means your disabled and cant work and they have to payout those benefits to you regardless that is what attorneys are for. It is based on the state not the federal gov't. that implements this law. the state usually doesnt have say over federal money unless you owe the comptoller or taxes etc.

Now as for buying ebt food stamps i dont really just walk up to someone outside a grocery store and go food shopping lol. That was a joke. I do however buy them from people I know that get them. Some are actually very close friends that do agree that everyone that gets them should be given a urinalysis and others disagree. This question arose because 2 friends of mine that I grew up with in NJ moved to FL and came up to visit for the week and wanted to move up here and that is how I found out about the urinalysis being given. She disagrees with it her husband agrees that they should. The funny thing is she is the one that receives them and doesnt even drink alcohol she just thinks its an inconvenience to her. Her husband smokes pot and he thinks people should be pissed that get them but pot should be excluded lol. She gets about $700 a month in food stamps and there house is packed with too much food for them and her 2 kids to eat and he is a chef so he is always making dinner at work and bringing it home so she uses the money to take her kids places and pay extra bills etc. She said nobody will pay more then 50% for them so she might as well sell them to somebody she knows will actually use them.

If your scenario was in fact the case I agree with you. However I look at buying them from her as I am getting some of the money back the gov't has taken from me. I pay more in taxes each year then most people make a year. A blessing really to say the least that I am fortunate to have a brain that works and have been able to build businesses and run them. A penny saved is a penny earned. Also in most instances it is always women that get food stamps very few men. Not saying a woman is not capable of murder but I doubt they are going after 12 year olds to rob and if they are going to geek out or tweak as you put it I would think they would have the brains enough not to try to kill someone with tons of witnesses around. I lived in Baltimore in the inner city for quite a while and have seen people get shot and killed and yes when a bullet misses it can stray off and kill somebody without question. I moved away actually outta MD entirely but am in Baltimore almost everyday. I know a boatload of people that are drug addicts and I have guys that work for me that do drugs when they are not on the job and thats there business not mine. I look at it like this if someone is a hard worker shows up on time does there job they deserve a paycheck. If I pay them for working and they go out use drugs and accidentally kill a 12 year old do i feel guilty that I paid them for doing there job at work? Absolutely not. Atleast they are working and paying taxes. Just my point of view you dont have to like it or accept it. I have a 13 year old son that I love support take care of and he is a minority in his school. 95% of his school is black students and all of his friends are black kids and where he lives is all black. The same way I grew up. If he gets hit by a stray bullet I would be devastated but I also taught him to remove himself from certain situations if they occur, how to defend himself hand to hand and if someone puts a gun or knife to his head, chest, back, or back of his head. 9 times out of 10 the person holding the gun is nervous really doesnt want to kill you and regardless of what ya see in the movies has a slower reaction time. I also taught my son to be polite and well mannered. He knows not to cause trouble but if it finds him he has permission to handle it and I taught him never fight over a female. There are too many in this world. 1 is not worth your life or freedom. I love my wife but if she was screwing someone else I guess I am not doing the job. I also have never been a jealous guy even with gorgeous women. Like I told my wife I first met her. If you are going out with your friends I want to meet them so I know who it is you are going to be with in case something happens to you. She has always respected those wishes as I have with hers although she tends to not like me having too many female friends which when I met her I had 20 gf's to every guy friend lol. Not the best picture was painted. Anyhow, I think a person can tell a crackhead from someone that isn't. Also if somebody wants to go food shopping for you and you give them 50% of what the food is worth an individual has that decision to make for themselves. Sitting behind a PC screen thinking of the worst possible outcome usually is not something people are thinking about in the real world with a fast decision to be made however it is a good point of view. Respectfully,Wake

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Oh let me ad real quick my sons mother was on welfare because I went to prison and they made her get a job working for the state in the parole and probation office and she ended up becoming a parole and probation officer. Believe it or not I had a squeaky clean prison record and was denied parole because she became a parole officer and they called it a conflict of interest because she worked in the office I had to go to and her best friend ended up being my parole officer. So, I think if she was able to do it so should everyone else on assistance. Also, it doesnt matter what you have done for the city state or this country in your life. It holds no precedence in the eyes of the law. When I say welfare I think everybody understands what I mean. I did turn my life around from when I was a younger man and I think everyone has the ability to do the same thing. It is just a frame of mind. Once you learn to control it you can control your life and as some would say Destiny. I think nothing is predetermined in life. Otherwise i should have been dead several times many years ago.Respectfully Wake

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Taking money from an individual (and looking them in the eye) carries a great deal of accountability. Government has removed that accountability and we are seeing the result. It will continue until the money runs out....it always does.

Charities for the needy are based on voluntary contributions from willing givers. However, there is nothing voluntary about the government taxing (stealing) from me to pay charity (welfare or whatever) to someone else.

What bothers me about the drug testing is that once it gets started as a condition to your receiving government benefits, there is nothing to stop the government from attaching drug testing as a condition of your receiving other types of benefits, such as a drivers license, or whatever else.

The real problem is that the government should not even be in the welfare business. The government is not well suited for managing a charity, (Churches and do-gooder organizations are better suited for that) and it has turned government handouts into a lifestyle of dependency for several generations of recipients now. It is time for the government to get out of this business.

Separation of church and state. It works both ways.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Taking money from an individual (and looking them in the eye) carries a great deal of accountability. Government has removed that accountability and we are seeing the result. It will continue until the money runs out....it always does.

Sure will Cappy. Once that happens desperation kicks in.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I didn't read any of this but just had to share my opinion.

1. There is a reason for this system as there are legit people that have no choice rather temporary or permanent.
2. Only US Citizen should be getting it it's bad enough to lose jobs to immigrants but pay them to do so also WTF.
3. Alcoholics and drug addicts should be prohibited.

A lot of people on it with free housing have a lot of money (drug money) and are in a position with money to buy a fucking home with it but rather live as they do squandering and flashing rolls of money.

Nice cars, clothes, jewelry and even nice homes on the inside but on the outside it's ghetto or project.

Taken advantage of the system is what it's used for for the most part then there are the legit who have SHIT!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
I totally 100% agree!! Too many people in this country don't do nothing about it and live off of us. I do not mind helping those who need help, but when people do not try or do anything about it. Just lazy and they can do it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic