Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Welfare and drug testing

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I dont know if you guys knew but our government spent a billion dollars last year for scum to have cell phones, a necessity I know, how else would you be able to properly coordinate with your dealers and clients.....And then the government has the gaul to even mention cutting back on veterans benefits, because we just cant keep paying all this fucking money to these soldiers you know. I mean shouldn't the people who sacrificed for this country find a way to pay for their ailments, disabilities, and handicaps stemming from war?!

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Wish they would do this in MA. I would say more then half the people on them sell them to go buy drugs.. makes me sick.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I dont know if you guys knew but our government spent a billion dollars last year for scum to have cell phones, a necessity I know, how else would you be able to properly coordinate with your dealers and clients.....And then the government has the gaul to even mention cutting back on veterans benefits, because we just cant keep paying all this fucking money to these soldiers you know. I mean shouldn't the people who sacrificed for this country find a way to pay for their ailments, disabilities, and handicaps stemming from war?!
I just saw an as on tv for this phone.
With my redneck comments I want to clarify. If you have served this country you deserve to have a check sent to you via carrier on a silver platter.
When I say welfare I mean the stereotype folk that keep popping kids out to make money rather than those that truely need it. I also feel those that need help wouldnt have an issue peeing in a cup.
There are cheaper ways to drug test. We use a swab that costs us 2 bucks a swab. It isnt as accurate as a urine test but hell even urine tests can be passed with a 40 dollar bottle of pee clean.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
its simple--just cut benefits off completely and make people actually work for a living like i do

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'm for testing but more than anything all for making them work for the government to earn their supplemental income. A bit more extreme though. Why should they be getting assistance sitting around when I have to work for a living without any consideration for government programs!

Anyway..sounded a little b*tchy but my point is..there are some people / families who need a helping hand to get past rough times in life. Then there are the ones who ride the system for what it's worth. I do not see a reason why they shouldn't conduct tests. And agree that overall..it would save the country a nice chunk of change.

To address Ms Rr's comment. Bringing back vigilante acts isn't a back idea. Put the fear in people! Reminds me of the movie Death Wish. Even though fictional..it made sense.

All in all there is something wrong with the government! Why spend millions checking in some of the odd programs they support when they should be spending towards developing a cleaner..healthier nation.

And Wake...you said one thing that is so true and why our nation has such health and obesity issues...

IT COSTS MORE TO EAT HEALTHY! Makes better sense for a limited budget person to purchase 12 tacos from Jack in the Box for just under $6 then to make a healthy meal at home.

Just my two cents..now only worth 1/10 of that!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I just saw an as on tv for this phone.
With my redneck comments I want to clarify. If you have served this country you deserve to have a check sent to you via carrier on a silver platter.
When I say welfare I mean the stereotype folk that keep popping kids out to make money rather than those that truely need it. I also feel those that need help wouldnt have an issue peeing in a cup.
There are cheaper ways to drug test. We use a swab that costs us 2 bucks a swab. It isnt as accurate as a urine test but hell even urine tests can be passed with a 40 dollar bottle of pee clean.

It kills me to see them get a raise everytime they pop out another kid. I hate to say it but these women should be sterilized, I know that is some Nazi SS shit but as long as we keep rewarding negative behavior the cycle will continue. Girl stopped me 2 weeks ago looking for somewhere to rent, whining about how little she draws a month, when in reality it money for her son from her husbands suicide. Instead of saving the money for the kid and working she has a sob story about how hard it is to make it on so little while she sits on her ass every single day of her worthless existence. The child gets nothing, barely has clothes and she is fine with it. I feel so bad for her kid because thats all he knows and probably ever will. Rarely does one rise up out of a childhood of hardship to prosper, when in reality if she had even a minimum wage job working part time they would be really well off. She gets $1100 a month cash, food stamps, hundreds a month, qualifies for housing assistance, can get a nice apartment with utilities for like $40 a month, fuel assistance, and every childhood development know to man and damn she is just in a hard spot. Laziness should be rewarded with hunger and hardship not decadence and comfort. Hell if you have ever trained a dog thats a fairly simple concept to grasp. As long as we let them the parasites will drain us dry. At one time in my life I was about $50 a month from being able to get all this BS assistance and ultimately would have made more per month for doing absolutely nothing, these people have no pride or drive. Assistance should be for the needy not the lazy.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
IT COSTS MORE TO EAT HEALTHY! Makes better sense for a limited budget person to purchase 12 tacos from Jack in the Box for just under $6 then to make a healthy meal at home.

Just my two cents..now only worth 1/10 of that!

The reason they eat that shit is because they are to lazy to cook for 14 kids and their selves, just like the point I made earlier about buying party trays for $40 bucks when you could go buy the meat and veges for a fraction of that price and peel and slice it yourself. But hell if someone is footing the bill then you do have to worry about saving the extra cash because your guaranteed to see a check next month. Buying fast food should not be allowed as well as sweets, soda, and pre made meals. If your taking our taxes then you should at least have to cook your own food.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I will agree with the too lazy thoughts!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wish they would do this in MA. I would say more then half the people on them sell them to go buy drugs.. makes me sick.

It was laughable when they talked about it briefly around the state house... Cadillac Deval gettin all indignant lol

To be honest though, I dont think we should be encouraging drug testing. It's just more big brother. How about we simply raise the standard for receiving benefits. A quick visit to the home of some recipients would reveal quite a bit. In my line of work I have been in the homes of many section 8 housing choice vouchers who have 70in plasma tv's, iPhones, xbox360, gorgeous leather couches etc... As well as the boyfriend and/or relatives living with them undeclared and often illegally in the country.

Reduce the handouts entirely and FORCE them into the workforce. Don't use some backhanded way of getting them off the dole.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
And in reality thats basically the premise of this whole argument....I dont think anyone should be drug tested for shit. What you do in your own time is your personal business as long as it doesnt affect the performance of your job. I know a shit load of people that work on benzos, speed, opiates, ect... but thats cool because it comes from a doc, know what I mean? They just need to quite supporting this bullshit lifestyle. Did you know that your home is not considered an asset when applying for SSI. Funny how for most of us our homes are our greatest asset source of net worth.

Last edited:
any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
A good point as well PoB. One reason why I stated they should work for their supplemental income. If the government is going to pay them they may as well earn it! Of course..there are exceptions for everything.

Personally, since it's my tax dollars. I want all the nice looking ladies to service me when I have a desire! But, then again realize that this isn't anything out of my norm either. I hand my pay check over to my wife and get as much sex...either way..my life sucks..my wife doesn't! DANG MY LIFE!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For those of you that are buying food stamps from addicts/dealers, do you realize you are part of the problem? And all so you can save 50% on groceries? Would you do that if you found out the the guy you gave $250 for your $500 in groceries, took that cash and bought a bunch of meth, tweaked out, and killed a 12 year old girl? Would you feel guilty at all? If you say no because he would've found somebody else anyway and you might as well be the one saving $250, then you are the type of American we need to get rid of or educate out of their ignorant existence.

/rant

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic