Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

weird bump post injection

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Use a smaller pin bro. Not because I think you're a pussy, but for the reasons mentioned above. Less likely to hit a vein and less scar tissue. Plus it takes longer to push the oil through the pin, which is a good thing as well.

I use 25g but I've pushed plenty of oils through a slin Pin as well. You generally can't draw into a slin pin, but as long as the oil is warm I've always been able to push through a slin pin.

L

Lulu66

Apr 12, 2012
Ya you most likely nicked a vain. You will be fine.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Yeah mos def a vein and ur prob gonna have a lil bruise there for a week or so. Happens to me once in awhile

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Why are you pinning with a javelin?

That gave me a visual of the one time I almost stuck myself with an 18G I was using to draw... Just as I was about to impale myself I my brain registered the impending doom and a shock went through my body. Haven't come close since.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Pussys...I use 21g

I've been using 25g for a long time now. Call me a pussy or whatever but I guarantee I'll end up with less scar tissue then those that are using 22s or 21s. Using a 21g is just plain stupid IMO. Why use that big of a pin when you can easily use a 25. So it takes a few more seconds to inject big deal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic