Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Weight Loss Supplements

Apart from rigorous workouts schedules, what do you think are the possible ways for weight-loss?

• Weight loss supplements made with natural ingredients

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Remedies

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
J

Jessie123

TID Lady Member
Jul 5, 2018
In order to have a fit and healthy physique, we know it is important to exercise daily and eat healthy food. But most of us in spite of maintaining tight workout schedules witness no results. This every person's body reacts to food in a different manner and therefore, it is necessary to boost up your weight-loss procedure by consuming natural weight-loss supplements. I came across with one such supplement Konect Nutra Keto which effectively boosts your metabolic rate for fast fat burn.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
In order to have a fit and healthy physique, we know it is important to exercise daily and eat healthy food. But most of us in spite of maintaining tight workout schedules witness no results. This every person's body reacts to food in a different manner and therefore, it is necessary to boost up your weight-loss procedure by consuming natural weight-loss supplements. I came across with one such supplement Konect Nutra Keto which effectively boosts your metabolic rate for fast fat burn.

Well, don't just keep this brilliant product to yourself! Tell us about it...,.

PS- you need more options in your survey.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

You should do an interwebz search, some of the results are hysterical:

Konect Nutra Keto diminishes your nervousness, so it influences you to eat less
Konect Nutra Keto is an all shielded and normal thing to be used for weight diminish. This allows you to have a complete focal points
Like any tool, Konect Nutra Keto can be used for good and bad intentions. When you sit down with Konect Nutra Keto, what's the purpose?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Th best shit I’ve ever seen otc is the AM/PM stuff from infinity fitness. Recently my daughter with her shitty diet and half ass training wanted to look better quick for a trip to LA too see a dude friend from college. I watched that shit peel 15 lbs of fat and water off her in 10 days. Wtf!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Th best shit I’ve ever seen otc is the AM/PM stuff from infinity fitness. Recently my daughter with her shitty diet and half ass training wanted to look better quick for a trip to LA too see a dude friend from college. I watched that shit peel 15 lbs of fat and water off her in 10 days. Wtf!

no shit? Any jitteriness/speed side effects? Was she able to sleep on it?

IMHO...the aspect most people fail at is the diet. Training ironically enough is the easy/fun part. When I say "diet" I don't mean the types/quality of food eaten but the QUANTITY.

When I was "on" I was able to bulk on a clean diet and winstrol/var at less than 70mgs/day. I didn't cheat a whole lot and my training was on point. I did however eat a shit ton of calories. Strength went up and so did the scale. Keeping over all calories at a slight deficit is the key to "looking" in shape as opposed to being in shape but having the appearance of an offensive tackle.

A person can still get fat eating straight keto if overall calories are too high....

J

Jessie123

TID Lady Member
Jul 5, 2018

I know there are many options available. You can check about this weight-loss product and more like it on ……..

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Bronkaid from the pharmacy with caffeine and aspirin is good for fat loss. Nicotine gum is pretty good for fat loss and appetite suppression. All natural too, ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin, and nicotine all come from plants :D

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
no shit? Any jitteriness/speed side effects? Was she able to sleep on it?

IMHO...the aspect most people fail at is the diet. Training ironically enough is the easy/fun part. When I say "diet" I don't mean the types/quality of food eaten but the QUANTITY.

When I was "on" I was able to bulk on a clean diet and winstrol/var at less than 70mgs/day. I didn't cheat a whole lot and my training was on point. I did however eat a shit ton of calories. Strength went up and so did the scale. Keeping over all calories at a slight deficit is the key to "looking" in shape as opposed to being in shape but having the appearance of an offensive tackle.

A person can still get fat eating straight keto if overall calories are too high....

I don’t know exactly what is in it. I know the doctor who invented it and is my Doc and a family friend. Daughter is also his patient and his med student intern. So point is he’s not putting dangerous stuff out there.

It has a pill you take in the morning and one you take before bedtime. The AM pill does have some of the typical light Stim indreduents such as green tea and caffeine. But it has some other magic potion shit too.

The PM bedtime pill - I have no idea. People say it helps them sleep. I questioned Doc if it had some GH releasing dope of some kind and he just laughed and said it works fine and it’s safe.

You can look at it at infinityfitness.com website. I know Scott the guy who runs that store too it’s local.

I will tell you that the AM formula requires a lot of fluid intake, otherwise you’ll likely develop a urinary tract infection. Lol other than that seems like a cool product.

Like anything it seems cycling works best along with diet. After a month it kinda stops working.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Focus on diet nutrition and being consistent in the gym. Figure out your base metabolic rate and then go on a caloric deficit. The only supplement I recommend at this point might be a protein powder if you need help getting your protein for the day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic