Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Was thinking of starting on dBol.

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Im 42, 5'9", 195Lbs. Love to work, been doing it on and off since high school but in the last few years been really working hard at it and am tired of wasteing my money on supplements from GNC(Gaspari ). Want to add some quality mass to my frame. what do you think? any suggestions.

I

ItsMrGreen

Mar 31, 2012
An oral only cycle is not recommended i just used dbol for the first four weeks of my test and deca cycle and i love it i suggest you do a test and dbol cycle.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
If your only interested in doing an all oral cycle dbol has been used by many with good results but based on the fact a lot of the weight gained will be water you'll lose a lot of what you gained. if you want to pack on good lean mass and aren't impatient try anavar, tbol or winstrol tabs in any combination. You'll keep alot of what you gained if you continue working out after you end the cycle and there's no pct necesary for those compounds.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
If your only interested in doing an all oral cycle dbol has been used by many with good results but based on the fact a lot of the weight gained will be water you'll lose a lot of what you gained. if you want to pack on good lean mass and aren't impatient try anavar, tbol or winstrol tabs in any combination. You'll keep alot of what you gained if you continue working out after you end the cycle and there's no pct necesary for those compounds.

No PCT necessary for those oral anabolics?? Seriously??

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
An oral only cycle is not recommended i just used dbol for the first four weeks of my test and deca cycle and i love it i suggest you do a test and dbol cycle.

What type of test? how do you go about it.times with each one?

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010

Although I might ever so slightly agree that you might not need a PCT with just one of these drugs. You just told him to take 2-3 orals in any combination. Which I completely disagree with.

Heres 2 easy cycles for JUNIORSB
#1. 500mg Test E every week. 40mg Tbol Everyday 8 week cycle
#2. 500mg Test E every week. 50mg Anavar Everyday 8 week cycle.

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Although I might ever so slightly agree that you might not need a PCT with just one of these drugs. You just told him to take 2-3 orals in any combination. Which I completely disagree with.

Heres 2 easy cycles for JUNIORSB
#1. 500mg Test E every week. 40mg Tbol Everyday 8 week cycle
#2. 500mg Test E every week. 50mg Anavar Everyday 8 week cycle.

can you tell what time during the day and how much? should i worry about estrogen levels? do i take both throughout the 8 weeks? im sorry for all the quest. just new andd dont waant to mess up or guess. how long do i wait inbetween each cycle? thanks in advance for the help.
JUNIORSB

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
can you tell what time during the day and how much? should i worry about estrogen levels? do i take both throughout the 8 weeks? im sorry for all the quest. just new andd dont waant to mess up or guess. how long do i wait inbetween each cycle? thanks in advance for the help.
JUNIORSB

Basic beginner cycle.

Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks (Taken 2 shots per week at one ml or 250mg per shot)
Dbol at 25-30mg per day for the first 4 weeks (Divided evenly throughout the day)

PCT is started 2 weeks after your last shot of test and is:

Nolvadex at 40mg per day for the first two weeks and 20mg per day for the second two weeks. Or 40/40/20/20. I would also recommend having an AI such as aromasin, adex or letro on hand just in case.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
how about for a first timer a test only cycle. test of their choice. 3-500mg wk would be what i would think would be a very good starting point. with one of the pct suggestions above.

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Basic beginner cycle.

Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks (Taken 2 shots per week at one ml or 250mg per shot)
Dbol at 25-30mg per day for the first 4 weeks (Divided evenly throughout the day)

PCT is started 2 weeks after your last shot of test and is:

Nolvadex at 40mg per day for the first two weeks and 20mg per day for the second two weeks. Or 40/40/20/20. I would also recommend having an AI such as aromasin, adex or letro on hand just in case.

How about using anavar instead of dbol? what size pin do i use? where should inject? I know.. bear with me im new.
JUNIORSB

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
JUNIORSB, please take a few hours and search the forum here and you will find the answers to all your questions. Not trying to be a dick, but you need to have a full understanding of the compounds you will be putting into your body and what they do. Read, read again and read some more. Then let us know what you came up with and people can help tweak your cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic