Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

was lost but now i'm found lol...

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
comp crashed last year a few times thereby deleting ALL my saved boards and being on sooo many of them i lost track,this being one of them.came back across it by accident today and decided to try and log on to see if i was still on here and yup...still active.

been a looong and tumultuous last year or so for me going to hell and back then back into hell again.trying desperately on making a comeback and a semi documentary on doing so is in the works.miss many of the articles/threads i learned so much from and now can participate once again.

for ones just joining for the 1st time you've made a solid choice in doing so.you'll learn alot here,what to do AS WELL as what not to do.this is more than the average gear head forum but rather a full lifestyle spectrum,delving into every aspect of what some of us call a hobby,others a profession.post up,ask questions no matter if you think they're stupid or not.only way to learn is to ask,right?learn what you can from the brains on this board as well as a select few others out there.feels so good to know this place is still standing even stronger than before...rocco.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
good to see you Rocco. hope all is well.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome back Rocco-x.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
The prodigal son
yes,lol...the kid is back.been away so long that i haven't seen a few members from back in the day,is DW still around?! i've got some catching up to do lol...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sup Rocco welcome back.

deadweight is a scamming piece of shit so don't bother.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome back from me also! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome back and I hope we get to see that documentary. Sounds like fun!

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
Danny if you get any bigger with those guns you're gonna have to get a class 3 license just to carry them,lol...damn kid you got hyuuuge as a mo-fo bro!i'm def sticking around.way too much info on here to not learn,just not about aas anymore but the lifestyle we've grown to love.

this last years relapse took its toll on me.mentally,physically,spiritually,you name it.i wanted to do this semi doc after seeing the flick "i want to look like that guy" made by one of Skip LaCours students.shows how he went from fat to contest shape in a years time.

mine will be similar but going from a relapse to almost show shape at 46 in a matter of months,to show it's never ever too late in life.with guys like you i know i can pull thru and pull this off with the support we've always given each other like brothers...roc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic