YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Have you read Arnold Schwarzeneggers New Encyclopedia of BodyBuilding? I have been reading it for a few months now( i've had it for almost a year lol) it covers everything from routines,muscle groups,diet,posing and everything related to bodybuilding. You can get it on Amazon for under 30 bucks.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Have you read Arnold Schwarzeneggers New Encyclopedia of BodyBuilding? I have been reading it for a few months now( i've had it for almost a year lol) it covers everything from routines,muscle groups,diet,posing and everything related to bodybuilding. You can get it on Amazon for under 30 bucks.

Yes sir! That book Ive had for years and sits out on my coffe table :D One of the best books Ive ever read!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
How was the book?

The book "Better Than Steroids" by Warren Willey was one I just saw online and havent read it. I was wondering if anyone else has or if anyone can recommend anything for me? The last book I read on paperback was "JUICED" by my childhood idol Jose Canseco :)

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The book "Better Than Steroids" by Warren Willey was one I just saw online and havent read it. I was wondering if anyone else has or if anyone can recommend anything for me? The last book I read on paperback was "JUICED" by my childhood idol Jose Canseco :)

Was the Canseco book any good?? Was considering grabbing that up pretty soon...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I hear 50 shades of grey was good.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
This one is a bit left of center but " the book of five rings " by Miyamoto Musashi is a kind of philosophical transcript of the warriors code of the Samurai , it has a lot of relevance today and have heard it highly recommended by Louie Simmons . If your interested in the " golden era " guys Robbie Robinson has a new book out also -

http://www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic