Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Want to get stronger more defined and make some new friends.

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
Want to get stronger more defined and make some new friends. That's basically everything in a nut shell.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lift weights, lose weight and don't be such a douche then ;)

Just kidding brother. Welcome to the Iron Den!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
POB just rolling out the red carpet LOL...

Welcome to the site bro, what POB said X2 :)

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Welcome aboard. Dont mind PoB he's one of TID "special" members

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
we are most pleased to have you join us. welcome to the iron den :D

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Welcome bro you should also state your stats and how long you have been training.

I say this because if your already hitting the iron for a bit your not going to get stronger and leaner at the same time so your going to have to pick one or the other and if your strength levels are low I would fix that 1st because if you want to look good you need muscle there to do so.

If your new to training then I would still focus on strength 1st as this will still lean you out some because your metabolically will change and you can also work on cleaning up your diet but don't cut calories get STRONG 1ST.

There are people that will tell you they can lean you up and add muscle to you at the same time these people are full of shit and looks like a twilight character.

GET STRONG 1ST BRO because if your going to have to cut some serious weight your going to loose some of that strength and again some will say that you can gain and lose at the same time if your new well that lasts about 3 months if that then the gains of strength stall and go backwards.

Don't be one of these pussie that claim they just want to look strong but not be strong I mean WTF kinda man says that well ALOT OF THEM.

I'm a Powerlifter I'm strong and I'll tell you this good Bodybuilders despite what you hear are very strong too it's just the pussies that stay weak bro.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Welcome Hulk. Thanks for joining.
-CC-

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Welcome to the Den , Enjoy the site.

Who is viewing this thread?