Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Violent dreams

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Last night I was dreaming that I was being attacked and hit my other half in the face (in reality, not in the dream)........has anyone else done this?

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Sorry - I don't understand your question:
Last night I was dreaming that I was being attacked and hit my other half in the face (in reality, not in the dream)........has anyone else done this?
I am 39 and it's 11:23 pm. Good night.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, it has happened to me at least 4 times. Of course I never hit her on purpose. I was still asleep when I started punching around.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011

Yes, its happend to me or should i say my other half. I didnt sleep next to her for a few weeks cause i was scared it would happen again. When on cycle the dreams are more intense and usually bad for myself.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Been there, it happens. When I'm on tren, I sleep with boxing gloves lol

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife talks in her sleep and occasionally will sleep walk.we have clashed heads and both copped a few elbows lol.its all the cross fit training she does lol.but on the safe side I make sure her hand is nowhere near the old fella.dont want to be front page man has his cock ripped of by crossfit wife.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic