Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Vick's DNP log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When you say built up a tolerance to it do you mean fat loss slowed? Or just a tolerance to the sides. If your fat loss slowed then you just needed to cut the cals a bit. But really I've never heard of fat loss slowing on DNP.

I like the frozen drink idea. But ideally I would never run DNP in the summer. You're a nut! But you've done it safely so far so more power to ya bro.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
When you say built up a tolerance to it do you mean fat loss slowed? Or just a tolerance to the sides. If your fat loss slowed then you just needed to cut the cals a bit. But really I've never heard of fat loss slowing on DNP.

I like the frozen drink idea. But ideally I would never run DNP in the summer. You're a nut! But you've done it safely so far so more power to ya bro.
LOL yeah I like extreme challenges, that's why I'm making sure everyone knows what they need to do. Yeah I'm building a tolerance to sides and even the body temp. I took one before bed and one this morning and feel fine and my appetite seems to have been rebounded so popping some glucomanaan.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just got some DNP...will be my first time using it. Got it from Dinitro as well. Now let me get this straight, if your running 250mgs/daily you need to do it every 12hrs? Or would you just take 250mgs morning time and 24 hrs later take your next?

Just take it once a day in the morning. That's a low dose, but it works well. In about 4 days you'll be feeling it kick in. I can't take the stuff during the summer, only the winter. I just sweat too much, even on a low dose. Good luck.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
But really I've never heard of fat loss slowing on DNP.

Since DNP basically causes the energy conversion process to become substantially less efficiency, with the wasted energy converted to heat, fat loss doesn't slow with DNP. If the metabolism slows due to other effects, such as dehydration, etc., effectiveness can be reduced, but not due to the DNP itself.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Since DNP basically causes the energy conversion process to become substantially less efficiency, with the wasted energy converted to heat, fat loss doesn't slow with DNP. If the metabolism slows due to other effects, such as dehydration, etc., effectiveness can be reduced, but not due to the DNP itself.

Fair to say dehydration can be an issue, i think I even built a tolerance to thirst lol

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Vick, did you notice taking the EC stack while on the dnp helped you to stay more dry/hold less water in the midsection?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Vick, did you notice taking the EC stack while on the dnp helped you to stay more dry/hold less water in the midsection?

Only at 250mg/day and I felt cooler. At 500mg/day the crash was a little scary, palpitations anyone lol

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Okay my last day of DNP and kind of disappointed in myself for not takeing full advantage of this phenomenol compound but hey this summer has been hot as hell and humid as southeast asia so wtf, you guys that said I was crazy for running it now were right but hey I like to learn the hard way. I'm not gonna lie, my weight is the same as it was at the end of 2 weeks and this was due to skipping days and over indulging, but I wasn't just gonna sit around and do nothing so I enjoyed myself and didn't put on any weight doing it! LOL Seriously though, looking forward to the winter and saving money on my heating bill. I will due a strict 25 day log, no excuses and gonna get shredded. That being said, now on to my T3 log.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Okay my last day of DNP and kind of disappointed in myself for not takeing full advantage of this phenomenol compound but hey this summer has been hot as hell and humid as southeast asia so wtf, you guys that said I was crazy for running it now were right but hey I like to learn the hard way. I'm not gonna lie, my weight is the same as it was at the end of 2 weeks and this was due to skipping days and over indulging, but I wasn't just gonna sit around and do nothing so I enjoyed myself and didn't put on any weight doing it! LOL Seriously though, looking forward to the winter and saving money on my heating bill. I will due a strict 25 day log, no excuses and gonna get shredded. That being said, now on to my T3 log.

Your weight is the same because of water. Take your last dose. Then watch over the next week as the water comes off. You might be surprised

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Your weight is the same because of water. Take your last dose. Then watch over the next week as the water comes off. You might be surprised

Really? I swear every day I'm on the verge of a leg cramp from dehydration lol This morning was the last dose.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Really? I swear every day I'm on the verge of a leg cramp from dehydration lol This morning was the last dose.

Yes, you can dehydrate VERY easily on it, but your body holds a ton of water especially on your midsection while on it. Survival mechanisms

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ok this time around gonna do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. 2 weeks on with a liquid diet, ensure, pedialyte, isopure, and join the polar bear club.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic