Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Used to be 125lbs soaking wet

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Damn Nites... Please do me a favor and try not to use the words lucky and banned in the same context.. You had me seriously trippin.
Didnt' realize you were such a boss too bro.. Remind me not to do any stupid shit to piss you off in the future, lol.
Lol not like that at all. Its shitty to come into a positive thread like this and see that negativity brought into it. Just going around starting shit where it doesn't belong.

You have made great progress. I'm jealous of you guys that can eat eat eat and not get fat. Just keep eating and growing man you're doing it right.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Lol not like that at all. Its shitty to come into a positive thread like this and see that negativity brought into it. Just going around starting shit where it doesn't belong.

You have made great progress. I'm jealous of you guys that can eat eat eat and not get fat. Just keep eating and growing man you're doing it right.

Thank you my dude and believe me you have nothing to be jealous of.. My doctor actually told me I had an abnormally fast metabolism hence it taking me 8 years to gain a solid 65 lbs..
And I completely understand about the whole shitting on a positive thread business.. Still won't try to piss you off though, lol..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Thank you my dude and believe me you have nothing to be jealous of.. My doctor actually told me I had an abnormally fast metabolism hence it taking me 8 years to gain a solid 65 lbs..
And I completely understand about the whole shitting on a positive thread business.. Still won't try to piss you off though, lol..
IMO the hardest thing a hard gainer has to do is come to terms with the fact that you're going to have to overeat and let yourself get a little soft to grow. What's nice is that its so easy for you to cut back down.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
IMO the hardest thing a hard gainer has to do is come to terms with the fact that you're going to have to overeat and let yourself get a little soft to grow. What's nice is that its so easy for you to cut back down.

Most difficult part about that is getting "soft".. I'm pretty sure "puffy" was the closest thing I've ever come to soft in my life, lol...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I try and help out a guy about my age... He's all of 160 and is 5'11". He'll work his ass off in the gym, but when it comes to eating he thinks he can get all his carbs from greens... Cause he's afraid of getting fat? Baffles me. I can't get the little bastard to eat a potato!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I try and help out a guy about my age... He's all of 160 and is 5'11". He'll work his ass off in the gym, but when it comes to eating he thinks he can get all his carbs from greens... Cause he's afraid of getting fat? Baffles me. I can't get the little bastard to eat a potato!

My brother in law was like that. I got him eating big and he blew up. Only took a few weeks to get his ABS back after the bulk too. I'm a jealous bitch.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011

hahahahaahhaaha!! Funniest thing I've read all day, lol

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Great work, bro. I was ditto you - graduated college at about 135 soaking wet. Up to 190 now at 5'7". Trying to get to a deuce but it's not easy. You look awesome - great artwork too. Congrats!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic