Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ultra pasteurized milk.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I bought a couple gallons and it expires April 10th??? I asked the cashier what the date ment and he said it's the expiration date.... Wth? Usually milks only good for a couple weeks... So when I got home I took a taste and I guess it taste ok maybe just a lil off but can't pin the taste on anything... So reading further on this milk it says OR 7-10 days after opening... Hmm mm not sure this will work for me, I usually look at the dates of milk I can't remember where I left my keys let alone when I opened the milk... Guess I need to write my own date with a sharpe... Have I been living under a rock or is this news? Anyone try milk that's been in the fridge for a couple months?
Btw I just tossed out a brand new unopened gallon of milk that we let expire, were weired we can go threw lots of milk and all of a sudden nobody in my family drinks it... This might be a good thing idk.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Sounds like a mistake Brow,Never heard of month being good for 2 monthes,Even in a light resistant container.
Can you call the manufacturer or call the store manager?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I think I better if nobody hear heard of that.... You would think that they look at the dates when putting that stuff out.... When I get more time I'll make some calls and repost unless I hear diff in this thread.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many of the newer milk formulations have extended exp dates. I drink a brand that has Omega 3's added, its $3.50 a half gallon and usually carries an exp date 45 days out. The exp date refers to the amount of time it can sit unopened, once u open it up, milk is usually only good for a week. I drink almost a gallon a day, so I never worry about the exp date.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's UHT Milk and that date is fine. It's not a mistake.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
yep. POB is right. have you ever looked at the little milk containers they have for kids, that stuff is good for forever! they process out all the bugs and such so that it will keep longer, hence the ULTRA part.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic