Oct 22, 2022
FeatherweightMax Hollowayvs.Jung Chan-sung
Light HeavyweightAnthony Smithvs.Ryan Spann
FeatherweightGiga Chikadzevs.Alex Caceres
BantamweightRinya Nakamuravs.Fernie Garcia
Women's FlyweightErin Blanchfieldvs.Taila Santos
HeavyweightJunior Tafavs.Parker Porter

Bros! what a card!

Max vs KZ: Max has only been beaten by the elite. Volk beat him 3 times and Poirier got him once. These guys did not stop him either. Other than that it was Connor back in 2013 was his last loss. KZ has lost some momentum after his stint in the Korean military. He has lost to Volk and Ortega. I think Max will put him out in 2 rounds.

Lionheart vs Spann. They fought before and Anthony won by sub. Spann wants that one back. Should be a helluva fight.

Giga vs Caceres this is a fight to watch! Giga is SCARY as a striker. he beats the hell out of his opponent. Caceres is unorthodox and has cardio for days. He has beat all the up and comers and has only lost 2x since 2019. FOTN candidate.

Nakamura is being fed a guy that lost his last 2 vs low level guys. They are building Nak. Should be a TKO/KO win for Nak who is undefeated and won 6 out of 7 by finish. 5 of those KO/TKO.

Blanchfield vs Santos this is a compelling match. Blanchfield is GOOD. But she has not fought a top level gal like Santos who has a bunch of fights and a bunch of KO/TKOs. Blanchfield will need to get it to the ground but Santos has good TD defense. Should be a banger and we will see what Erin has.

Tafa vs Porter HWs. Tafa has beaten Porter before I think. Tafa KO'd him. Check that for me.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Oh, main card starts at 8am EST. So I will be training and will miss it.

Zombie is a HUGE underdog.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think Zombie is going to get severely dominated, personally. I can't think of a worse match-up for him. Volk made him look like an amateur, and I believe he actually let up on Zombie in that fight. I feel like he felt bad for Zombie in that fight....<----Not saying this was the case, but it seemed like Volk eased up on him a lot the last couple of rounds and just let the fight finish. It seemed like Zombie wanted to retire afterward....guess we'll see where he is at in this fight. THAT ALL SAID, I effin' love watching Zombie fight when he is active.

I'm a huge Giga fan, he is so fun to watch! He got lit up the whole fight against Kattar. Kattar kept constant forward pressure on him the whole fight and took him out of his element. Giga has not fought since that fight 1.5 years ago, so it will be interesting to see where he is at now. Caceres is on a winning streak and has improved since he entered the UFC, so i'm excited to see this fight.

Blanchfield and Santos is a really interesting fight. It will tell us where Blanchfield is at for sure, or if Santos will possibly get another title shot soon. Many thought she beat Shevchenko in their last fight, it was super close. Valentina may have got a gift with the decision. I'm really interested in this fight.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I think Zombie is going to get severely dominated, personally. I can't think of a worse match-up for him. Volk made him look like an amateur, and I believe he actually let up on Zombie in that fight. I feel like he felt bad for Zombie in that fight....<----Not saying this was the case, but it seemed like Volk eased up on him a lot the last couple of rounds and just let the fight finish. It seemed like Zombie wanted to retire afterward....guess we'll see where he is at in this fight. THAT ALL SAID, I effin' love watching Zombie fight when he is active.

I'm a huge Giga fan, he is so fun to watch! He got lit up the whole fight against Kattar. Kattar kept constant forward pressure on him the whole fight and took him out of his element. Giga has not fought since that fight 1.5 years ago, so it will be interesting to see where he is at now. Caceres is on a winning streak and has improved since he entered the UFC, so i'm excited to see this fight.

Blanchfield and Santos is a really interesting fight. It will tell us where Blanchfield is at for sure, or if Santos will possibly get another title shot soon. Many thought she beat Shevchenko in their last fight, it was super close. Valentina may have got a gift with the decision. I'm really interested in this fight.

Good points. I think If Giga can stand with Alex in kicking range he has a great chance. Kattar pressured and put him in boxing range and Giga just was not comfortable there. Yeah he can throw hands but is best mixing in kicks at longer range.

Blanchfield has a ton of momentum, Santos is a monster. best gal fight in a long time

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic