VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
FlyweightBrandon Morenovs.Brandon Royval
FeatherweightYair Rodríguezvs.Brian Ortega
LightweightDaniel Zellhubervs.Francisco Prado
BantamweightRaul Rosas Jr.vs.Ricky Turcios
Women's StrawweightYazmin Jaureguivs.Sam Hughes
LightweightManuel Torresvs.Chris Duncan

I am not gonna go into a lot of detail here but that main even is a BANGER! Moreno vs Royval is a KILLER fight.

Yair vs Ortega is good but i think Ortega will take Yair down and that will be the fight. If Yair can keep it standing then it will be fun to watch.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
FlyweightBrandon Royvaldef.Brandon MorenoDecision (split) (48–47, 46–49, 48–47)55:00
FeatherweightBrian Ortegadef.Yair RodríguezSubmission (arm-triangle choke)30:58
LightweightDaniel Zellhuberdef.Francisco PradoDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 30–27)35:00
Women's StrawweightYazmin Jaureguidef.Sam HughesDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00
LightweightManuel Torresdef.Chris DuncanSubmission (rear-naked choke)11:46

Royval turned up the heat late in a super close fight to win. Congrats that is big. Moreno faded a bit with Royvals pace and volume.

Ortega weathered the storm, Yair made a few key mistakes and Ortega capitalized and that was a DEEP arm triangle.

Zellhuber vs Pradoi started pretty even but Zell pulled away battering Prado to a pulp, but Prado has heart for DAYS! He put his well being on the line and kept fighting and they got $50K for it.

Yasmin beat Hughes soundly, She looked awesome, now it is time to test her.

There were some really crazy decisions on the undercard if you care to look into it.

• Fight of the Night: Daniel Zellhuber vs. Francisco Prado
  • Performance of the Night: Brian Ortega and Manuel Torres

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I only watched the last 3 fights, as we were having our son's birthday party that day.

I think Zellhuber is going to be a force shortly down the road. I think, if I read it right, he is calling out Paddy for a fight now. I think that would be a good fight for both guys. I think Zellhuber would win just off of a better gas tank at this point. Paddy is strong the first round or two, but he fades. Anyway, won't go into it much until I see it official, lol.

Yair was lighting up Ortega in that first round, though both got in some good shots. Like jipped stated though, Yair made some crucial mistakes and it cost him, though I could feel the momentum switch over to Ortega by the second round. Ortega had not fought in so long, I was not sure how he would come back, especially after so many shoulder surgeries. He had some rust, but looked decent. Something to build on for sure. It will be interesting to see who he fights next. He is a beast on the ground.

Can't add anything on the Royval/Moreno fight. Not to take anything away from Royval, but Moreno appears to have lost something since his wars with Fig. I feel he is capable of much more than he put pout this fight. He sure didn't have the gas tank full. He has been less aggressive his last 2 fights when he needed to be. Not sure how I feel about a Royval/Pantoja 3 fight.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I only watched the last 3 fights, as we were having our son's birthday party that day.

I think Zellhuber is going to be a force shortly down the road. I think, if I read it right, he is calling out Paddy for a fight now. I think that would be a good fight for both guys. I think Zellhuber would win just off of a better gas tank at this point. Paddy is strong the first round or two, but he fades. Anyway, won't go into it much until I see it official, lol.

Yair was lighting up Ortega in that first round, though both got in some good shots. Like jipped stated though, Yair made some crucial mistakes and it cost him, though I could feel the momentum switch over to Ortega by the second round. Ortega had not fought in so long, I was not sure how he would come back, especially after so many shoulder surgeries. He had some rust, but looked decent. Something to build on for sure. It will be interesting to see who he fights next. He is a beast on the ground.

Can't add anything on the Royval/Moreno fight. Not to take anything away from Royval, but Moreno appears to have lost something since his wars with Fig. I feel he is capable of much more than he put pout this fight. He sure didn't have the gas tank full. He has been less aggressive his last 2 fights when he needed to be. Not sure how I feel about a Royval/Pantoja 3 fight.

Agree bro, Ortega is a class act man. He is humble and I got a lot of respect for him and his heart.

Yeah bro, Moreno took so much damage. There have been other guys like him that started great and went into wars and were never the same.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Good point on Moreno and others, wanted yo watch, dont have plus.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic