Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

twitter

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
anyone on twitter? lymbo_fitness follow me i'll follow u...i only follow bodybuilding, health and fitness peeps...we share info and links to a better healthy fit life

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm not on twitter but I checked out your page... you're obviously a very hard working, dedicated person... raising two small children along with gym time, you must be a time management pro.

Also, do you work for prosource? I've been using their products for years & have nothing but good things to say about that company. I recently got some of their Sedazone PM... it works great!!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
just a spokes person helping out i can plug who and what ever i want to...and i do..they have me on so mush sht my head spins thank god myspace died...forums like this is my time...time management lol..not here at home till the nanny gets here.. i have a trail photo shoot at 3 today here at the house for a yoga clothing line and he better be quick about it... i go to the source on tuesday and thursday and do most of my net working and e mails..ya ok ...lol... i do this all night...see u on twitter

FitnessBender

FitnessBender

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
I'm on Twitter. :) FitnessBender

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think you should speak to admin about setting up prosource as a sponsor here... they are very reasonable with the pricing and I know first hand the customer support is top notch...

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just followed all of you from my business twitter. I have no clue how the damn things works but im following you now...and i have 3 total followers lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic