Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Trying CJC/Ipamorelin

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Seems like a popular combo that many HRT places are offering now. I ordered up some from a peptide place. I was really looking forward to the "improved sleep" touted by everything I read. I dose twice per day, AM after getting up, before heading to the gym, then right before going to bed. My sleep has been absolutely garbage. Debating dosing once per day in the AM, or keeping the split but doing second dose around noon. We're up at 430. Anyone tried it? Experience?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
First I've heard of it. Did some Googling, one site says:
WHEN SHOULD CJC 1295 IPAMORELIN BE TAKEN?
It is recommended to be taken at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone. As a result, it stimulates the pituitary gland during REM sleep.

I'll be very interested in hearing of your experiences. Honestly, a lot of the websites sound like all those other supplement sites touting unproven claims on the latest fad substance, but you never know unless you try.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, there are 2 different protocols, twice a day, morning and bedtime, or just bedtime. I've been on about 5 weeks now. With no other changes in diet or workout I've gone from 284 and 19% to 287 and 15%. That is 5 days on, 2 off, but sleep is just terrible.
CJC has some papers on it.

Not much on ipamorelin

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I don't understand why people use this combo when HGH is more effective, in my opinion, and costs the same or less these days. And the quality is excellent from the stores I do business with. Plus the mixing is much easier. I take 2 iu's at nite and sleep like a baby. I suppose if your younger and wanting to boost your natural levels this would be the way to go. If your older at some point your not producing enough that boosting it makes much of a difference.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
GH works when you take it. CJC has been shown to raise continuous GH secretion after stopping as well. So, I guess the theory is it kick starts your body back into producing on its own. I've not shopped straight GH lately, but I can get 5 months of peptides for under $200.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I don't understand why people use this combo when HGH is more effective, in my opinion, and costs the same or less these days. And the quality is excellent from the stores I do business with. Plus the mixing is much easier. I take 2 iu's at nite and sleep like a baby. I suppose if your younger and wanting to boost your natural levels this would be the way to go. If your older at some point your not producing enough that boosting it makes much of a difference.
because ipam w/ sermorelin or GRF 1-29 is endogenous GH where as GH is exogenous and systemic for longer periods of time. Ipam provides a pulse, mimicking the bodies natural GH release pattern. Chronically high levels of GH can cause issues which are less likely to occur when pulsed (think feeding cancer for instance).

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Seems like a popular combo that many HRT places are offering now. I ordered up some from a peptide place. I was really looking forward to the "improved sleep" touted by everything I read. I dose twice per day, AM after getting up, before heading to the gym, then right before going to bed. My sleep has been absolutely garbage. Debating dosing once per day in the AM, or keeping the split but doing second dose around noon. We're up at 430. Anyone tried it? Experience?

Try dropping the CJC. If you want a higher pulse from the Ipam, stack it with GRF 1-29 or Sermorelin which both have an half life of approx 30 mintures vs 8 days with CJC. You are looking for a GH pulse, not multi day high systemic levels of GH. Also, make sure you take it 20 min before eating (fats or carbs) or 1.5 - 2 hours after. Pure protein can be consumed at any time. Fats and carbs will blunt the release of GH.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
because ipam w/ sermorelin or GRF 1-29 is endogenous GH where as GH is exogenous and systemic for longer periods of time. Ipam provides a pulse, mimicking the bodies natural GH release pattern. Chronically high levels of GH can cause issues which are less likely to occur when pulsed (think feeding cancer for instance).
What about when a person gets to an age when the body doesn't make any GH to pulse. There's also the issue with timing and and making sure you are optimal for the ipam/GRF to work. Do you think peptides are more optimal for younger people? I've done both and get much better results w/GH. At 2iu's a nite for 20 yrs. no issues with cancer.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
One of my female clients has used that combo 200 mcg of each, gets the combined from a peptide store. Right before bed only. Knocks her out. However, after taking a break from it, she's back to sleeping pretty well. Will check circulating IGF-1 next labs to see if dropping it has had any effect. IGF-1 was running about 20% above the UNL. No other changes (bodycomp, strength, etc).

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Great info in this thread. I have done both GH and peptides and honestly I cannot tell much diff between peptides and UG GH.

I like Biter's idea of dropping the CJC

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'm running the no DAC version of CJC which I thought was the shorter version?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
What about when a person gets to an age when the body doesn't make any GH to pulse. There's also the issue with timing and and making sure you are optimal for the ipam/GRF to work. Do you think peptides are more optimal for younger people? I've done both and get much better results w/GH. At 2iu's a nite for 20 yrs. no issues with cancer.
As we age the issue is not that the pituitary stops producing GH, the issue is that it stops secreting GH. That is why secretagogues (GHRP's,) have proven effective. As far as younger ppl if they are looking for chronic supraphysiologic levels of GH then obviously GH injections are the answer. Secretagogues would probably give a higher pulse than is normal when used and could provide similar effect as GH if used 3x per day (upon waking, post workout and pre bed time... a protocol I have used in the past). The bad part of GHRP's (using this term to cover all secretagogues) is timing around food intake which really isn't all that bad if you have a greater attention span than a gnat. I will say though that I knew a guy that did GH level tests while sticking to the food intake plan as well as not. His GH levels were not all that much different when eating within the timeframes of injection.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic