Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Try one Steriod at a time

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok little back story, I have been cycling for 10 years on and off, and I have always done stacks, you know the normal stuff injectables with orals. I have never just taken on item at a time given it time to settle in and see how it effects my body.

Well it just so happens yesterday, I started another cycle, didn't have time to shoot my test, so I just took the Dbol by its self. 20 min in after the first 25mg pill, I started having this really relaxed feeling. 40 min in I noticed my skin felt like it was getting warmer, almost like I had a fever. 5 pm my second pill went down. This warm relaxed feeling lasted the rest evening all the way till bed time.

I crushed the work out, had energy for days, was not as fatigued, and was able to crank out more reps. Im not sure if this is just an effect of my brain, or the pills. lol.... I always seem to work harder when Im on, because I don't wan to feel like I'm wasting it... lol...

anyone have similar experiences. trying item individually. ?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Well I believe in keeping things simple I use higher doses with less compounds then chsnge them after period to another

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic