Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

TRT Treatment and PCT Cycle, Any Help?

R

rudedawg2011

Oct 2, 2013
Hi guys, new to forums and had a question. My doctor did some bloodwork and found out that my testosterone is at 325, he suggested TRT treatment to help with my Low T symptoms (200mg Test Weekly). I've doing some research and found out that if i start TRT, its a lifelong process and can actually kill my sperm in the longrun. I'm 35 and still might want kids in a few years. My question is, a friend of mine recommended doing the TRT but doing pct regular steroid cycles in order to prevent my body from shutting down making testosterone. What would you guys recommend? I've been really tired, sleepy, no energy and haven't seen any real gains in my body the past year. I have a clean diet, and try to workout 4 days a week. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I recommend you read up on this in the TRT section. There is a lot of good information on TRT in there and guys who regularly post there who can help you with this question.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
Make sure the doctor you are seeing follows Dr. John Crisler idea on treatment for TRT. otherwise you might be very dissapointed

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Might try an Ai to increase your test that way. I would have done that first before I was put on trt.

Could be higher estrogen suppressing the test.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
Might try an Ai to increase your test that way. I would have done that first before I was put on trt.

Could be higher estrogen suppressing the test.

I agree with Prime on this. I have seen this work on guys in the past. Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic