Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Trt survival kit

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Ok as someone who's using trt (self prescribed) and cycling and also a bit of a survivalist, what would guys recommend as a survival kit for that possible day when test becomes unavailable to try and best get things back after years of being "on". Obviously a good stock pile of test is a good idea. But what would be a good pct for the "survival kit" to keep stored away? The "doomsday juicer" kit.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Its hilarious that you brought this up. I actually have one of these.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
thats awesome really? do tell.....but why not stock[ile test and fuck pct???

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Whats the best way to store raw for doomsday? Or is brewing it up and storing it better?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
lots of fucking clomid! nuff said, generic or what ever, it has been shown to raise testosterone in males! this and maybe an ai, and lots of it all if that were to happen! clomid can actually be used instead of hcg as well, but depends on how the person responds...

thats just my .02 anyways, could be wrong, but for me this would be it,

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
A ton of Test undecanoate vacuum sealed & kept frozen is what I would do.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Go w long lasting esters. Vacuum seal them and run with it...if say focus on staying on at that point and not pct

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
A ton of Test undecanoate vacuum sealed & kept frozen is what I would do.

literally a ton like 2k lbs or an exaggeration meaning alot? Im just trying to make sure i get it correct. lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'd be ready to come off if it got that bad. I mean, you might be able to stock pile for a little while but I'd say its going to be hard after 2-3 years.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I'd have enough to keep me going until I can raid the nearest pharma.......once you take over a large compounding pharmacy you'll be G2G

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I agree. Steroid production will cease unless there is global nuclear war. I keep my steroid supply well over 100,000mg/ml. of injectables with needles and syringes. Plus I have about a pound of steroid tablets of various kinds to last several years and I always replenish my stash when it gets low.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic