Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

TRT question

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So have some weird blood work coming back for my test levels. And no wasn’t blasting before hand. Been on TRT for almost 10 years. Always have been using 200/week Test Cyp Watson Brand. This is still the original, haven’t opened the new stuff yet.

Typically my blood test is around 700, but different blood testing facility now than before so I’d expect some numbers to differ, but this is unexpected.

So in Janurary my test levels were normal at the high end, 900. The limit is 915.
I Had another redraw blood in April and test level came back at 1023 which is marked high.

I just had another blood draw last week. What is insane is 7 days before the blood draw I used less than a mL, so around 150, and the test came back higher at 1133.

I am thinking the bottle of Watson cyp isn’t dosed correctly.

What’s everyone’s thoughts? Or is because my DHEA level that’s high being converted to test?

Open to ideas.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Were the bloods drawn on the same day relative to your last pin?

That Rx, non-compounded medication is dosed incorrectly would be low on my initial list of hunches.

Separate point-
Different labs will have varying reference ranges, but I see no reason they’d get different totals from the same sample.

My .02.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
what I have learned is that the half life is off on brand to brand and vial to vial

cant rem the FDA title but the guide lines are a % that it can fall into ---so you could get an extra day or two or less '

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The January Blood was drawn 5 days after a pin. Level 900

The April and June’s draws were both 7 days after a pin.

All bloods tests at Lab C......

I have a new bottle I opened and more bloods coming up so we shall see if what the culprit is.

My body could have just magically changed and now needs less Test Cyp... we shall see.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would only worry if the levels come back lower......

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I would only worry if the levels come back lower......

Agreed, if how much Test you're getting is the only worry. I'm not on doc-ordered trt, but isn't getting a higher level also a cause for concern if the doctor then decides to lower your script?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well, I did trt for about a year and 10 months...I didn't really feel any different than before I started...I only obtained morning erections maybe every 3rd day as opposed to before starting...However, nothing else changed for me...I've been off now for a month...Will try to report back if any major difference occurs...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic