jacobss
What's New?

TRT Protocol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
HCG is needed for more reasons than that lol. You loose most of dhea, pregnenolone, proges without hcg stimulation.

AR tried to tell me that HCG makes no sense, and that Crisler just tells people to use it cause he's gay, and likes to see large yam bags... what a tool!

I've been on HRT for 5 years now, and when I'm not blasting, I'll run 200mg/wk test, and I pin just once per week. If I pin the test on Sunday, then I pin HCG at 250IUs on Friday, and then again on Saturday. 200mg/wk will put you on the high end, so if you want to be a bit lower, just lower the dose to 150mg/wk.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Great thread guys...helpful info......Do you guys reccomend 250iu 2x/wk of HCG indefinatley, or just in periodic bursts? I have neglected HCG, but would like to reintegrate. Thanks, MAYO

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great thread guys...helpful info......Do you guys reccomend 250iu 2x/wk of HCG indefinatley, or just in periodic bursts? I have neglected HCG, but would like to reintegrate. Thanks, MAYO

Hey Mayo, I run the HCG indefinately. At these low doses, it's not supposed to cause any problems. While I haven't been absolutely using it every week, I have used HCG regularly for the past 5 years, and have not experienced any reduction in its results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic