Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TRT Protocol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am pretty sure we got a bunch of members here on TRT, but I didn't see much posted on this... I'm trying to put together a protocol for a friend of mine. And yes I really mean a friend!!!!

He had the bloodwork done and was in the low 300's. Doc is being a dick and says that he's "within range." I haven't seen the actual lab report so I don't have all the details available. We got to talking earlier today, and I'm thinking 200mg of Test Enanthate would be fine. He'd pin twice weekly. I doubt a suicide inhibitor is needed at such a low dose but why the hell not its cheap as hell.

The questions I am left with are:

1. Is 200mg sufficient?
2. Can he blast?
a. How often?
3. HCG? Is it needed? If so is 250iu twice per week sufficient?

I'm still researching this out, but any tidbits you guys can throw my way would be appreciated.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Dood I'll get you the addy for cirsler, fuck that dumb ass dock ! what an ass who doesn't deserve his medical degree imo.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks SHINE...

I think I can answer question 3 though. HCG is only needed to produce little swimmers. He's not trying to make mini-me's so I don't think HCG is a prob.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I was at 306 got on 200mg test c one time a week and I just got blood work done 7 days after my last shot and My test level was in the 860's.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I am pretty sure we got a bunch of members here on TRT, but I didn't see much posted on this... I'm trying to put together a protocol for a friend of mine. And yes I really mean a friend!!!!

He had the bloodwork done and was in the low 300's. Doc is being a dick and says that he's "within range." I haven't seen the actual lab report so I don't have all the details available. We got to talking earlier today, and I'm thinking 200mg of Test Enanthate would be fine. He'd pin twice weekly. I doubt a suicide inhibitor is needed at such a low dose but why the hell not its cheap as hell.

1. Is 200mg sufficient?
2. Can he blast?
a. How often?

I'm still researching this out, but any tidbits you guys can throw my way would be appreciated.

"He" is either a really really really good friend, or you owe "him" thousands of dollars, because you are putting a lot of time and effort into "his" TRT venture. Nobody will judge you if you decide to cruise.....ok, that's not true, we'll judge you, but still, you should probably just come out and say that this info is for you. :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
"He" is either a really really really good friend, or you owe "him" thousands of dollars, because you are putting a lot of time and effort into "his" TRT venture. Nobody will judge you if you decide to cruise.....ok, that's not true, we'll judge you, but still, you should probably just come out and say that this info is for you. :D

Lmao... I knew someone would say something like that... But yeah he is a good friend and it's worth a little effort on my part. Definitely don't wanna cruise.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
100 mg will put him in mid to high range. 200 will be beyond...
Most certainly can blast and then go back to maintenance HRT. IMO I think I still stand by time on blast = time off
As someone said, HCG is needed if he wants swimmers...oh and something to fill his sack up. 250 ius X 2/week is just right

1. Is 200mg sufficient?
2. Can he blast?
a. How often?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
im on trt but consider it more of a blast and cruise just legally LOL

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
100 mg will put him in mid to high range. 200 will be beyond...
Most certainly can blast and then go back to maintenance HRT. IMO I think I still stand by time on blast = time off
As someone said, HCG is needed if he wants swimmers...oh and something to fill his sack up. 250 ius X 2/week is just right

HCG is needed for more reasons than that lol. You loose most of dhea, pregnenolone, proges without hcg stimulation.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
HCG is needed for more reasons than that lol. You loose most of dhea, pregnenolone, proges without hcg stimulation.
i'm glad somebody said it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic