Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Trolls vs Internet bullies

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
They say it like bullying and using your size and strength to intimidate smaller and weaker opponents is a bad thing! But I thought that was the whole point of this lifting weights shit! Dammit!! I wish someone had told me sooner! Lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Future studies could include Grammar Nazis and guys that dont lift.

Trolls are one thing, but what really torques me are those members who regularly use passive voice, and split their infinitives....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Trolls are one thing, but what really torques me are those members who regularly use passive voice, and split their infinitives....

For infinitives to carelessly be split in the passive voice really torques me as well.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I remember a guy at the other spot that would troll and get called out on it. Then in the process of giving life/lifting advice he switch from 1st to 3rd person in the same post. As though that solidified using a few grams of Tren per week.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the greatest troll of all time was tilly

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Buncha cry babies in here. Jesus ladies, get the sand out of your vaginas and grow some cot damb skin.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Buncha cry babies in here. Jesus ladies, get the sand out of your vaginas and grow some cot damb skin.

Umm, I don't like your tone. I find it offensive and the Sand community finds its very offensive to be grouped with the Vagina community.

(I'm trolling hard)

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Was F.I.S.T. a troll or a bully???

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I have been known to occasionally troll the comments of youtube clips of old pro wrestling vids from the 80's, acting as though I believe it was all real, and pretending to be a total mark and apologist for the bad guys - Flair, JJ Dillion, 4 Horsemen, et al. It could be pretty funny to read the reactions of those who thought I didn't know it was fake, and also those who did think it was real themselves who were marks for the "good guys".

There was a guy who posted on anabolex under a number of handles about 10-12 years ago who had to be the greatest bb forum troll who ever lived. He kept getting banned and coming back under different names - "longshanks", "Corleone", "BR1095", etc. Some of us knew he was trolling from his very first post and always got a good laugh, but it was even funnier to see the reactions of those who didn't know he was kidding who would get mad at him for his "roid rages", etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic