Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

tricky situation of gyno

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
Starting ana at the same time you start your test is ok, If you do use ana two weeks prior than keep the dose lwo imo.

.25 to .50 every 3 days.

Remeber hcg can still add a gyno flare even in the presence of ana do to the fact the tetes directly produce some estradiol as well.

once gyno subsides will add nolva along with reduced dose adex till the end of the cycle..will have to see if this works with added hcg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
shine i cured my second gyno with 1 mg adex alone and it was just fine..so it would be safe to assume that even for the first one adex played the key role

well sure if it hasn't become fibrous yet anastrazole reducing circulating estrogen can reduce gyno in some cases.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
how eq in 13 weeks does not shut me down half as test does..

For sure, EQ aromatizes verry little thought to be do to undecylenate ester. (estrogen is the main regulator of the hpta)

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
if you have to continue something to keep the gyno at bay - then obviously it is not cured - when it comes to treating gyno with nolva I believe you are always better to over do than under do - longer is better than shorter

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
have heared a lot of people claiming nolva can reduce the lump..but have also heard that nolva will do nothing to reduce lump as its primary action is binding to the receptors and not reducing circulating estro..

True nolva will bind to the receptors at the sight blocking the effects of estrogen on brest tissue, AI's will not bind to the sight so there action to reduce gyno will be slower than nolva. The fule for the fire is gon once estrogen is blocked even though there are still circulating high levels of E. AND of course if estrogen levels are not brought under control in gyno prone users once nolva starts to clear the system then yes the gyno flare will most likely come back.

I've seen cases where 60mg and even 80mg ED of nolva were used for 1-2 wks to stop and reverse sides, Makes me wonder if your nolva was of good qulaity.

B

bowly

Nov 21, 2010
True nolva will bind to the receptors at the sight blocking the effects of estrogen on brest tissue, AI's will not bind to the sight so there action to reduce gyno will be slower than nolva. The fule for the fire is gon once estrogen is blocked even though there are still circulating high levels of E. AND of course if estrogen levels are not brought under control in gyno prone users once nolva starts to clear the system then yes the gyno flare will most likely come back.

I've seen cases where 60mg and even 80mg ED of nolva were used for 1-2 wks to stop and reverse sides, Makes me wonder if your nolva was of good qulaity.

nolva is from the pharmacy..tamoxifen citrate 10mgs..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic