Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trestolone TRT

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
So out of financial necessity I had to come up to with a quick solution for TRT that didn't involve a clinic or bloods. Money was tight. So reaching out for recommendations I took a lot of things into consideration. Everything from SARMs to prohormones. I settled on Trestolone decanoate. I started a few weeks ago. I usually run test c and deca at about 160mg per week split in two doses. I decided on 75mg/wk split in two for the MENT. First week was rough. I guess the residuals from the test and deca were still pretty high in my system so I had some itchiness and puffy nips. Took some tamoxifen and continued DIM and high potency b complex and everything is back to normal.

Anyway someone recommended that I share this information. So here I am.

It feels pretty good. Good energy and drive. Psyche feels dialed in. Sex drive still high. I feel a bit more aggressive but I also recently stopped taking KSM-66. Might be that. I like the aggression so it's not really a problem. Just something I noticed. Training is still feels damn good. Feeling durable as hell. Like I can just keep going forever. The recovery time is better than before. I'm more hungry than before. My only gripe is a little bit of pip. I think whatever is in this my body doesn't like. Injection site gets a little sore.. Honestly I think I like the "feels" better than the test deca combo. Test solo was my fave but anyway till I get my shit straightened out with the clinic or find a UGL this is working out. And I know "testosterone is cheaper" but yea. It requires a script and regular bloods which I can't swing at the moment and I don't know who to trust as far as other vendors go.

Going to try to get bloods pulled soon assuming no financial catastrophies find me.. AGAIN. lol.

Anyway this stuff is definitely a good solution if you're ever in a pinch.
I'll post any useful information.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Never used it. Glad it is working for you.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd have to run the numbers, but as MENT is one of the most expensive oil solutions out there, I'm surprised that you're finding it cheaper than simply test or the test/deca option you were previously running.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
The clinic I use costs like 320ish every 3 months plus about 100ish for labs.. ment boils down to about 100 every 3months. If I could just buy the shit from a pharmacy it'd probably be cheaper but the clinic supplies it though a compounding place. Honestly I'm doing my research to source it safely without getting a clinic involved. Paying 300+ for a couple of compounds that only cost like 40 bucks a vial is getting old.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Not sure if I get this if you can get trest you can get test unless you are getting it from that God awful research company.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Not sure if I get this if you can get trest you can get test unless you are getting it from that God awful research company.
Yea. Research company. Trest still sold legally . One of the more reputable ones though. Ive been reading a lot of reviews on a specific vendor for test however. I think I'm gonna roll the dice with them once I get low on this stuff. Hard to tell which one to gamble on. Seems like for every good review I see I also see a few bad ones. I only know one person irl that I can get it from irl and it's a last resort. Dude charges like 250 for test e. I ain't paying that. Lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember your original post on this. Not a big fan of MENT. There is a reason it is a research chemical and was never approved for production as an AAS, it was deemed its toxicity far outweighed any benefit it may provide. Personally, I would have just come off until I could get things in order. I come off for 60 days at a time every year. No issues.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
I remember your original post on this. Not a big fan of MENT. There is a reason it is a research chemical and was never approved for production as an AAS, it was deemed its toxicity far outweighed any benefit it may provide. Personally, I would have just come off until I could get things in order. I come off for 60 days at a time every year. No issues.
Is 60 days even enough to purge the esters completely? I kinda thought about doing that but I legitimately fear being demotivated. Replacement therapy was a night and day change for me and currently i have a pretty go-go-go life. Any thing you do along with that? Supplements or anything? I actually heard about it being researched for hormone replacement but it was at a microgram dosage like 50mcg or something low low low.. Significantly lower than what I'm doing. From what I understand it never took off in a trt application is because obviously test is just all around better in all measurable aspects.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Yea. Research company. Trest still sold legally . One of the more reputable ones though. Ive been reading a lot of reviews on a specific vendor for test however. I think I'm gonna roll the dice with them once I get low on this stuff. Hard to tell which one to gamble on. Seems like for every good review I see I also see a few bad ones. I only know one person irl that I can get it from irl and it's a last resort. Dude charges like 250 for test e. I ain't paying that. Lol
According to this chemical supplier it's a schedule 3. Granted I have not pulled up the control act. Just want to make sure you have all the available info before making a decision.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Is 60 days even enough to purge the esters completely? I kinda thought about doing that but I legitimately fear being demotivated. Replacement therapy was a night and day change for me and currently i have a pretty go-go-go life. Any thing you do along with that? Supplements or anything? I actually heard about it being researched for hormone replacement but it was at a microgram dosage like 50mcg or something low low low.. Significantly lower than what I'm doing. From what I understand it never took off in a trt application is because obviously test is just all around better in all measurable aspects.
There are several of us who do this each year as a factory reset. It seems to work really well. I usually blast immediately afterwards and since I started this a few years ago, theses blasts were better than anything I did the 20 years prior. Almost like newbie 1st cycle results. Some of the guys will try and PCT or bridge with HCT, but I just come off all test, SARMS, SERMS. I run my regular supplements, but that is it.

60 days is not enough to really lose anything you gained, but your motivation will dip around weeks 4-5 if you were on long esters. Quicker if on shorter esters. I get labs pulled at the 45 day mark and test levels are back in the normal range. Not high normal, but enough a PCM would pull you off TRT. A TRT doctor would keep you on, because they don't make money unless you are in the high normal range.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
According to this chemical supplier it's a schedule 3. Granted I have not pulled up the control act. Just want to make sure you have all the available info before making a decision.
Oh I've already pulled the trigger on all of this. That is interesting though I thought was still in the realm of research chem. I'm glad I don't have to travel regularly. That would be a pain in the ass. No pun intended.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
The end of the experiment at 3 months running 70mg a week approximately..The take away was trestolone worked on some level. Toward the end of the 3 months I started to feel kinda lousy. Energy levels started to decline after that duration. Sex drive was so-so. So yes it worked but it's not bioidentical testosterone and after a while the "feels" between the two become pretty pronounced. I didn't really have any research to base my dosing on so that may be where the problem was. Or the fact that metabolizes into a different form of estrogen? IDK. Either way it was an interesting experience. Back to real test.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic