Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

tren test and igf

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Hey, i've been cycling the gear for a couple of years now trying this and that but this time i want to try igf with a cycle. Im thinking of running a 15 week course of 400mg week tren enth, 800mg week tri test amd having two 5 week cycles of igf for tge beggining 5 weeks and the end. Not a clue on dosages for that so if any of you can help out that would be a great help. Also be using arimadex at the end of the cycle

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Not sure what the beat dose would be but tren does slightly raise igf as well. It raises it about 50 also caber does too from what I understand.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Which type of IGF? DES or LR3?
Bang for the buck, DES, right before you walk in, between 50-100mcg into a set of muscles your working. Drink some carbs while working out and prepare to be swole.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Which type of IGF? DES or LR3?
Bang for the buck, DES, right before you walk in, between 50-100mcg into a set of muscles your working. Drink some carbs while working out and prepare to be swole.

I personally like PEG-MGF/IGF-1 DES Preworkout and IGF-1&2 LR3 PostWorkout. The only way to use IGF.....

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Im not sure which igf but i'll ask for des as you rekon thats the one to go with. My mate ran it last year and he said i'll feel realy full so im ready for that but thanks anyway people. I'll let you know what im doing when i start it at the end of january

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic