mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
A friend of mine added stevia OR possibly any artificial sweetner to buffer

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for all the ideas. I was using Tums but I was eating them all day long, probably not good. So I picked up some generic glutamine powder and added a serving to my 2 servings of shakes everyday for the last 2weeks and I'm good now. I've gotten heartburn a few times here and there but not as bad and not as often. Thank you Rockshawn for posting, much appreciated brother.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Thanks for all the ideas. I was using Tums but I was eating them all day long, probably not good. So I picked up some generic glutamine powder and added a serving to my 2 servings of shakes everyday for the last 2weeks and I'm good now. I've gotten heartburn a few times here and there but not as bad and not as often. Thank you Rockshawn for posting, much appreciated brother.

Glad that helped bro. I personally think its the better "fix" for the situation rather than treating the symptoms. I like to dig for the problem overall and fix that than just mask an overall problem. I e noticed that a lot of the bcaa's I get now don't include glutamine so its easy to not get enough without supplementation.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Yea that's interesting Rock, Iv'e not heard of that one. Thx for the insightful suggestion mate
jim

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Yes try glutamine guys. If it's horrid heartburn try 20 grams a day then drop down to 5-10grams daily. Take it in water on empty stomach for best effect. I also put it in my shakes.
It works fantastic for aas Induced heart burn.

My genius buddy was saying something along the lines that the body scavenges glutamic acid from the esophagus lining in efforts to stay anabolic.
I don't know if that true what I do know is that glutamine works great!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic