Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren how I LOVE HATE thee

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
First off I think TREN is the girlfriend you love and want to commit to but she keeps cheating and you keep going back to her because the head is so good....

I loathe tren and tren does not like me so I've swore myself off Tren 3 times BUT came across a bottle of Tren E and off course I committed....lol

Im running a low dose of 300mg for 7-8 weeks. and I have Melatonin on hand for night, 5-htp and caber....

My question is WHY does tren make you feel like shit?

Biologically what makes it happen?

I have no appetite
Food tastes like shit
I feel like shit
and have to push myself to go to the gym

What makes all this stuff happen?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Only issues i had was insomnia, better known as trensomnia lol. I had no issues with appetitte or food tasting bad, and all i wanted to do was stay in the gym. Im sure there are alot of different answers or reasons to what you asked. After running it myself i had no desire to use milder compounds, but those were the good ol'days.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
At 34 myself I def encounter more sides now then when I was younger......the 5-htp does wonders for the sleeping

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Im 38 just ran it about 10 weeks ago and I don't get any sides from it. I get a little more aggressive and I've done it more than a few times. I guess I'm really lucky I do think it screws my BP though.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I think it also depends on how life is going at the point in time of your cycle (like a girlfriend). I definitely agree that it's a love hate relationship........but the sex is always great in those instances :)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I loved tren a lot . It worked great for my strength and the way I looked. I sweated my ass off while I was sleeping, would only sleep for maybe 4-5 hours ....oh yeah made me mean as all hell had a zero tolerance for bullshit

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I did forget about the sweats I know exactly what your talking about Redneck. I had to bring a towel to the gym so I do get the side effect of a ton of sweat. I just don't think there is anything much better my strength gains and the way I looked improved so much with it.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
i used to get that toxic hangover feeling when i was on tren sometimes.. Shit gives great results but sometimes sides could be tough.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
I'm on the first run with it right now, about 1.5 weeks in....... No big strength gains yet, but I can honestly say this drug has given me more sides than anything I've done by far.
The insomnia thing is weird, like an earlier poster said I can get to sleep but sometimes after a couple of hours I'm wide awake...... There's no sleepy just got up phase, just like I'm instantly wide awake.
This is the first drug that has had really negative effects on my attitude too, sometimes I feel really irritated over nothing.
It has given me really great aggression in the Gym, ad some great workouts lately.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
It depends on the ester for me. Tren enan gives me all sorts of sides (limp dick, sweats, etc.) Tren ace and I get zero sides except the occasional cough.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Def no limp problems....I've been waking up every night and a little sweaty in the AM when I get up. Starting week 4 so this should be an interesting week..lol

I've got horrible heartburn as well...gym workouts are strong and overall I'm not so bad....

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
When do you guys really start to hit the peak with Tren A, or Tren E?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic