Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

tren E users vs Tren A users

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
To echo a few posts-
Sides were less with lower test then tren- about 200mg a week test to 600mg a week tren was far more tolerable than a 600/600 a week dose.
Daily pinning was better than EOD side wise- and mostly mental sides were improved with stable levels... in other words I wanted to kill less people pinning every day.
Call me crazy but proviron always helps me with tren sides
Hex is far better than either a or e. Less aggressive results but FAR easier on the system.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I affected terribly from sides on tren e and have sworn the co.pund off several times over. I have jever tried tren a and, was wondering if anyone had terrible sides with the enanthate but, were considerably less on the ace? I appreciate all oppinions and fisrt hand experiences.

S1

Tren Ace hits me harder than Enan version. However, you might be better off with tren ace. Doing shots EOD low doses to keep blood levels stable and reduce sides. It's worth a shot for sure, never know.

Also, try doing low test with the tren like the guys said. A lot of guys got good results from doing that. I tried, but felt exhausted. My body needs the high test dose to function right. Wish I could get away with the low dose method.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
To echo a few posts-
Sides were less with lower test then tren- about 200mg a week test to 600mg a week tren was far more tolerable than a 600/600 a week dose.
Daily pinning was better than EOD side wise- and mostly mental sides were improved with stable levels... in other words I wanted to kill less people pinning every day.
Call me crazy but proviron always helps me with tren sides
Hex is far better than either a or e. Less aggressive results but FAR easier on the system.
Proviron works great for me for sides too. Proviron saves my ass even during pct. Sex drive drops out, proviron for a few days granite hard wood!

LittleTom

LittleTom

May 19, 2015
I have fought with Tren for a long time. I finally listened to a good friends advice, Tren A is everyday close to bed time. More Tren than test, Test should be about a cruising dose or a little more. With this protocol I have had almost zero sides. I used to do Tren A eod with more Test and it was a nightmare. I thought I was done with Tren forever but gave this method a shot and its great. I'm running test p, 350mg Tren A, 525mg and mast p 700.mg (a week).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic