Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren E, No Sides?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Personally tren e gives me less sides than ace but, ace gives me better results. Still, never was on any ester of tren that didn't give me night sweats.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
look for strength and size not side effects.... and plus I didn't get any sides from tren ace till about week 6-7. And ur on enanthate so just give it time, the ester is JUST starting to kick in at week 4.

"Lol WEEK 4 GUYS, I haven't broken a sweat yet! IT DONT WORK!!!!"

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
look for strength and size not side effects.... and plus I didn't get any sides from tren ace till about week 6-7. And ur on enanthate so just give it time, the ester is JUST starting to kick in at week 4.

"Lol WEEK 4 GUYS, I haven't broken a sweat yet! IT DONT WORK!!!!"

It seems like you didn't read or understand my initial post. It's ok, reading comprehension isn't for everyone.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds fine bro.

Different sides for different people.

You might catch sides at a higher dose or with more hormones added to the cycle.

HDH

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
It seems like you didn't read or understand my initial post. It's ok, reading comprehension isn't for everyone.

Hey **** you, you little bitch why don't you take your tren E and shove the whole bottle of your ass and clench ur ass cheeks till it explodes, then youll see some side effects.

Shit face.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hey **** you, you little bitch why don't you take your tren E and shove the whole bottle of your ass and clench ur ass cheeks till it explodes, then youll see some side effects.

Shit face.

Rage is correct, you obviously didnt understand his original post. Then you proceeded to throw ignorant statements in caps like you are some sort of gear authority. I personally am amazed that you are still allowed here, as there is a rule about absolutely no drama and, that is all you seem to bring whenever you show up. Humility obviously isn't one of your stronger points, right up there with your reading comprehension. A little maturity goes a long way, just saying.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Rage is correct, you obviously didnt understand his original post. Then you proceeded to throw ignorant statements in caps like you are some sort of gear authority. I personally am amazed that you are still allowed here, as there is a rule about absolutely no drama and, that is all you seem to bring whenever you show up. Humility obviously isn't one of your stronger points, right up there with your reading comprehension. A little maturity goes a long way, just saying.

Its a bitter world we live in my friend. I get shit talked enough around here by idiots, def not gonna let some newcomer to my eyes try and shit talk me. Talk about maturity pfft.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013

Shit face.

Lol! Nothing better than showing your ass by reading poorly then launching into an e-tantrum.

Solid!

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
Its a bitter world we live in my friend. I get shit talked enough around here by idiots, def not gonna let some newcomer to my eyes try and shit talk me. Talk about maturity pfft.

But in reality, you're not going to do shit. I've seen your type a thousand times, so grab some Hawthorne berry for that BP son before your thick ol melon pops.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
You're damned lucky, I get terrible sides on Tren E....lowest dose I've ran was 400mg....as said, enjoy the ride.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
You're damned lucky, I get terrible sides on Tren E....lowest dose I've ran was 400mg....as said, enjoy the ride.

I'm damn surprised. As I alluded to, even a low dose of EQ gave me nightmarish sides, as has been the case with a couple orals.

As poorly as I've historically reacted, I'm shocked something considered by many to be harsh is proving my most tolerated cycle.

I'm contrarian right down to my DNA, evidently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic