Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough - What Causes This and is it Preventable?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Now I'm thoroughly worried about how long my cough has lasted. I just assumed it was all tren.

Don't get over excited. Everyone around here is sick right now. 'Tis the season. Let us know what the doc says.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Don't get over excited. Everyone around here is sick right now. 'Tis the season. Let us know what the doc says.

I just don't feel sick at all other than the cough.

I rarely get sick so I don't know what's going on. I will convince myself it's lung cancer.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I've had the cough with tren and test and mast as well...

Tren ace the worst tho

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I never get it from low dose Tren, only high concentration stuff. I'm thinking it's possibly a solvent. I've gotten it from Test 500 to as well.....

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Now I'm thoroughly worried about how long my cough has lasted. I just assumed it was all tren.

The few times I ran tren I would have bad cough after pinning where you can't breathe, drool, violent cough...basically feeling like you're having a heart attack. But the entire time I was running tren, I had a nagging cough as well. Maybe it aggravated my minor asthma problem.

It's not just tren. If you knick a vein good enough, anything will give you the cough. I typically stick with test cyp and I've had quite the cough on it a handful of times as well. Most of the time in my left glute for some strange reason.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The few times I ran tren I would have bad cough after pinning where you can't breathe, drool, violent cough...basically feeling like you're having a heart attack. But the entire time I was running tren, I had a nagging cough as well. Maybe it aggravated my minor asthma problem.

It's not just tren. If you knick a vein good enough, anything will give you the cough. I typically stick with test cyp and I've had quite the cough on it a handful of times as well. Most of the time in my left glute for some strange reason.

Okay this is good to hear. That's what I'm experiencing now.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
When the Tren cough comes knocking I either sip on VERY cold water or stick my head in the freezer and breathe through my mouth . Def helps subside the cough quickly !!!
I do agree w/ some that it very well could be a solvent in the gear itself, but it's weird how sometimes it happens and other times it goes thru smooth as **** ??
I love Tren !!! Tren A, Tren E, and have started to use Tri Tren to see how that works for me . I believe the benefits out weigh the cough, sweats, irritation & aggression ( but I like irritation & aggression, especially in the gym ) & Trensomnia , so I keep Tren very close by !!!
Hey I understand some people think all gear should be smooth and without complication, but I said it b4 and I'll say it again . Your putting a foreign substance in ur body , ur body is trying to protect itself , so if swelling, cough, irritation etc , bothers u , " Why Do U Pin " !!!
My .02 !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic