Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough - What Causes This and is it Preventable?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
This is not typical of Tren cough. Tren cough is associated with the injection. I'm not sayng your problem isn't from the tren but it would be strange to get the cough hours later.

Not just hours later; every day. And I am only pinning 2x a week, Tren E.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Not just hours later; every day. And I am only pinning 2x a week, Tren E.

You sure you don't have bronchitis or a lung infection or something like that?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You sure you don't have bronchitis or a lung infection or something like that?

goddammit.

i hope not. i just assumed it was tren bc the problem coincides exactly with my cycle starting.

i have a scheduled doctor's appointment in January so I guess I'll find out then.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm on 200mg per week on tren e and have not had the tren cough but I am experiencing poor sleep sweets and long erections for a couple of hours.I don't know why the erections thou as tren is supposed to kill off your labido.Strenght wise can notice a big difference.Maybe when I ramp up the tren I may get the cough I have pinned delts ass quads no cough.

Tren never killed my libido... in fact it was quite the opposite.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013

THIS! I'd fuk my way through a wall to get to some pussy while on tren...

Except that one time as a youngster that I ran tren solo, and had all the libido, but none of the function. Thankfully, a couple amps of sust took care of that problem right away.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Brother iron strange isn't in it was talking to a few guys at the gym as the refuse to use tren again as it shut them down and they were on low dosage like myself even when I used deca on its own I still was getting solid erections i suppose every one is different.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I never had a cough with tren, however a certain solvent used in other stuff made me cough upon injection. It also had a very distinct odor/taste. Anyone who has experienced it knows what I'm talking about.

i also agree with BI, about it being a different Tren these days. I base that not on personal experience of late, but more what I read from other people and my experience many years ago.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I only got the cough when pinning in larger muscles. I found that pinning in smaller muscles with an insulin needle greatly reduced getting the cough. But tren and I don't get along so I never have to worry about it anymore.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Tren enanthate has less likelihood of causing the cough as opposed to tren ace.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I only got the cough when pinning in larger muscles. I found that pinning in smaller muscles with an insulin needle greatly reduced getting the cough. But tren and I don't get along so I never have to worry about it anymore.

Strongly agree here. Only ever got the cough pinning glutes or quads.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

My first tren A cycle I lost my libido within a month or so. It was pretty mild cycle. 50mg eod with 750 test. Subsequent tren cycles it was not as bad.

I seem to be different than most whereas Deca doesn't effect my libido but tren does.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic