TableEffit
What's New?

Tren Caps

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You run it before LK? If so, what’s to be expected? Is a 2.5 mg tab that friggin toxic? What’s a typical dose? Sides?
I've never taken the stuff, but I thought 500mcg ED was a typical dose. And I've typically seen it as a liquid, and not in caps.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
You’ll be taking on.the swat team with a Daisy red rider with that shit

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I’ve tried tren in the past and it just doesn’t agree with me so I never run it. It’s been since 2008.

Edgy and the worst part is my veins turn blue, even a couple that I have in my nose so that they stand out. It’s fucking weird.

I see Tren Caps are available at low dose. Can anyone get me up to speed on pros and cons?

How do you use it with zero ester? Pre workout? Sounds very interesting…

Thanks in advance
Middy,
Do you remember Jdog from WAAAYYYY back? He used to sell what apparently was the only authentic oral methyltren I ever got my hands on. It was 1mg, if my old timer memory serves me correct.
Anyway, it was definitely toxic as all f*#k, but mind spinningly UBER POTENT! I used and abused waaaayyyy too much of it. I’d take it prior to leaving for the gym and when my warmup would begin I felt like absolute ASS! I felt miserable, sick — but it was a most bizarre compound and experience for me — I’d have to force myself to begin training, and once I did, the strength was instant and profound — actually quite dangerous. While running it, at different times, I strained my pec / delt tie-in tendon and muscle (each side different occasions) while benching PR weight. I strained both quads on the leg press, and my left side achilles tendon where the top part connects in the upper calf (calf press different occasion). All that happened when I was living full time in Vegas and working at the Wynn…. so they weren’t super happy about all my days off with injuries, but at least didn’t fire me.
The compound was harsh and I abused myself on it. But it was unlike ANYTHING else I’ve ever experienced.
But again Jdog’s (the original “Jdog) capsules were the only legit version I ever had these effects from.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've used MT before and really liked it. I did 1mg ed for one week then went to 2mg ed for another week. Probably the best I felt in the gym ever. 2.5 to start is high imo but I've heard some people doing 3 mg for short bursts.

Didn't we lose a good member here from MT??

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Middy,
Do you remember Jdog from WAAAYYYY back? He used to sell what apparently was the only authentic oral methyltren I ever got my hands on. It was 1mg, if my old timer memory serves me correct.
Anyway, it was definitely toxic as all f*#k, but mind spinningly UBER POTENT! I used and abused waaaayyyy too much of it. I’d take it prior to leaving for the gym and when my warmup would begin I felt like absolute ASS! I felt miserable, sick — but it was a most bizarre compound and experience for me — I’d have to force myself to begin training, and once I did, the strength was instant and profound — actually quite dangerous. While running it, at different times, I strained my pec / delt tie-in tendon and muscle (each side different occasions) while benching PR weight. I strained both quads on the leg press, and my left side achilles tendon where the top part connects in the upper calf (calf press different occasion). All that happened when I was living full time in Vegas and working at the Wynn…. so they weren’t super happy about all my days off with injuries, but at least didn’t fire me.
The compound was harsh and I abused myself on it. But it was unlike ANYTHING else I’ve ever experienced.
But again Jdog’s (the original “Jdog) capsules were the only legit version I ever had these effects from.
Had to think on that and yes I do remember now. It’s harder to remember shit as I get older but can usually pull the memory out of the haze after some thought lol. I don’t recall all of the injuries tho.

Overall tho LMAO! As difficult as it was I’m sure overall great memories bro.

I appreciate the feedback thinking I’ll stick with TBOL pre-workout :- )

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic