Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren Ace and Masteron Blend

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
Wanted to get some input on a Tren ace and masteron blend/combo that I am thinking of getting. It is doesed dosed at 100mg each (200mg total in vial). I will be running Test E with this but my questions are if this blend will cause site pain at this dose? Reason I ask is beacuse i had a buddy that tried a triblend of Prop,tren and masteron all dosed at 100mg each but they were painful shots (im thinking cause of prop but not really certain). I dont want to go through what he did so this is reason for my post. What do you guys think of this blend? Worth getting? I've used Tren but not masteron yet. I've heard good things about it so i was hoping to get best of both worlds with this. Thanks in advance for any feedback..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It depends. I've run this type of blend in GSO before without any discomfort. IMO, this combo is so good that even with modest discomfort it's still great. Go for it!!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I would think it could be made as a Pretty smooth inject. I say go for it.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
Its not always the gear that give you the pain& the knots, but the solvent. My suggestion is to compare the solvents b/c if you are allergic to the solvents, then the knots will come.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
If your gonna run test E than cut it with that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic