Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren A injection problems:

Aug 2, 2013
During my last cycle (and in past cycles) , Tren A and Test e mix on quite a few occasions I experienced the tren cough along with the tingling sensation. I understand it may be a result of piercing a blood vessel with the needle. Anyone have suggestions to help minimize this issue? I inject into my quads if this helps

I love pinning quads but I only hit them on days when I'm doing tren a/mast p, on the days where I add my maintance dose of test p I usually always go ventro or rear bc they tend to handle more gear with less pip. Also I do occasionally get the tren cough but my quads are pretty veiny so I can see where to place the pin. I usually just sit down when the cough happens but I may give the baby aspirin a try. Good luck to you bro.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I might suggest always mixing the Ace with whatever you are using. Make sure it is mixed up in the syringe as well. You don't want it to sit at the top or the bottom. This will actually dilute the Ace.

I used to get bad coughing bouts until I started doing this. It's better to pin ED as well so the volume is down. It doesn't matter if whatever else you have are long esters or not. Divide em up and mix.

If you don't use enough of something else to make a difference by mixing them every day, mix on most days and give those ventros a try on the others. Shoulders have been good to me as well.

There is more than one spot on the ventros.

Injecting into scar tissue used to make it worse.

Until you feel comfortable, you can push the plunger down a little and wait a few seconds to see what happens.

I thought I was going down one day and even threw the pin across the room in case I passed out.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic