Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren A Cycle - How often?

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
Just finished a 10 week cycle of tren ace(eod 100mg) with test e(600mg ew). Loved results and I was wondering how soon after I can start back up on tren? Didnt really want to spend money on other AAS when I know tren is good. Is there a tenure you have to wait to be back on tren?
I was planning to take a month off and start again..

Any thoughts??

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey Guys,
Just finished a 10 week cycle of tren ace(eod 100mg) with test e(600mg ew). Loved results and I was wondering how soon after I can start back up on tren? Didnt really want to spend money on other AAS when I know tren is good. Is there a tenure you have to wait to be back on tren?
I was planning to take a month off and start again..

Any thoughts??

Not NEARLY enough time to recover. A month after a tren ace/test e cycle and you'll still be shut down, MAYBE just starting to recover. Keep in mind that the test will still be in your system for at least 2 weeks, so in reality you are talking about doing a 2 week PCT and then getting back on a drug that shuts you down REALLY hard. It's not even close to enough time. Have some will power, get back to training, maintaining, and gaining naturally, and then consider doing another cycle.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
How long would be a recommendable break be? 2 months?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think I'm confused about what exactly it is that you want to do, so please give us more info. Are you going to be "blasting and Cruising" and not recovering your natural levels? Do you stay at least on a TRT type dose of test year round? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then it's much eaiser to take less time off between cycles or run more frequent shorter blasts. In that case, I would say since you just ran a 10 weeker you could take a month off and then start some short 4-6 week at a time tren blasts.

However, if this was just a regular cycle and you plan to recover your natural test, you have a lot of research to do. Tren by itself will not treat you very good. The side effects are magnified and "tren-dick" becomes a real possibility. Also, just 4 weeks after a 10 week cycle in which the goal is to recover your natural test afterward, you should be right in the middle of PCT at that point. Even then, the PCT only gets you over the big hump to recovery and your body works for weeks after PCT to bring you back to homeostasis. I hope none of what I've said in this paragraph applies to you because you blast and cruise. If not, then you've got a problem that needs to be fixed asap.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i hope you're cruising right now being that you havent mentioned anything about PCT. what is your experience with AAS up to this point?
i echo everything posted above by GS and SAD...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic