Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Total Newbie here! Info is greatly appreciated!!!

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
First of all thanks in advance.

I'm Heather, I have been training seriously since Jan. of 2011.
I'm 5'5.5'' and 154.5lbs now. My bodyfat % is around 15.3 give or take a couple decimals.
So in the past year I have made some great gains. The first picture below is me in Jan/2011 where I was overweight. If I can remember I weighed 157-160... i can't remember for sure but anyways my lifts where horrible. Not nearly enough lean mass and plenty of fat as you can see.
Front.jpg
The pictures below is me now... 154.5 @ 15.3%bf (sorry quality isn't so good...)
Bench 165. Squat 185 (took so much time to get form down). Deadlift 275. Overhead press 120.
Snapshot 1 (11-23-2011 6-41 PM).jpg
33.jpg
profile.jpg

In the begining my bodyfat calculations showed I had 108-112 lbs of lean mass and now my bf calculations are showing 128-131lbs lean mass so I'm pretty satisfied with what I have done so far.

Every person has to come to the decision of whether or not to use Meds right?
I'm finally starting to look into it.

I'm not worried about little side effects, I just don't want nothing harsh you know.
Anyways what would be a good place to start?

Info/suggestions or what ever you want to share on the subject would be awesome!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
First off,Welcome!
Now there is a ton of research to do,start in the women's section read everything
ask questions as you go......
We got a bunch women here that can answer all your questions

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Ok I will do! Thank you very very much!!!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi & Welcome Heather -

I PM'd you some info already. To your note about everyone comes to the decision about meds or not.. not really. Trust me when I say there's a whole lifetime you can spend learning about diet & training optimizations to promote any end result you want. I would venture 99.99% of people out there are nowhere near their "genetic potential". The drugs, frankly, kinda just complicate things. I'd say the biggest thing that comes w/ AAS is probably improved recovery. For you, as an interested potential user, you need to understand the potential sides. No one can guarantee any particular result or side will occur - it is always your own personal chemsitry experiment between whatever compound, by whatever maker you have, your cycle protocol and how your own body chemistry works with it. It should always be approached as a slow & patient process where the focus is always your diet, training and recovery, with the drugs being a support (versus expected to do the heavy lifting) to those 3. There is no linearly increasing level of results & sides w/ steroids. They each have their own characteristics, but the cumulative result of repeated, continued use of any of them produces more permanent, more androgenic sides with increased BP, cholesterol, liver impact, etc.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I just have to say, you have done awesome so far, are you sure you want to go with assistance? Personally, if I had the size you do after only a year, I wouldn't even consider it...but that is because my goals are probably not the same as yours LOL. I would be thrilled to have that much mass on me :)

Congrats on doing so well and welcome to the board!

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Hi & Welcome Heather -

I PM'd you some info already. To your note about everyone comes to the decision about meds or not.. not really. Trust me when I say there's a whole lifetime you can spend learning about diet & training optimizations to promote any end result you want. I would venture 99.99% of people out there are nowhere near their "genetic potential". The drugs, frankly, kinda just complicate things. I'd say the biggest thing that comes w/ AAS is probably improved recovery. For you, as an interested potential user, you need to understand the potential sides. No one can guarantee any particular result or side will occur - it is always your own personal chemsitry experiment between whatever compound, by whatever maker you have, your cycle protocol and how your own body chemistry works with it. It should always be approached as a slow & patient process where the focus is always your diet, training and recovery, with the drugs being a support (versus expected to do the heavy lifting) to those 3. There is no linearly increasing level of results & sides w/ steroids. They each have their own characteristics, but the cumulative result of repeated, continued use of any of them produces more permanent, more androgenic sides with increased BP, cholesterol, liver impact, etc.

Thank you so much Sassy for all the info. I did get the PM, I just couldn't reply on count of not having enough posts yet. This has really helped me out.

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
I just have to say, you have done awesome so far, are you sure you want to go with assistance? Personally, if I had the size you do after only a year, I wouldn't even consider it...but that is because my goals are probably not the same as yours LOL. I would be thrilled to have that much mass on me :)

Congrats on doing so well and welcome to the board!

Thank you very much!!! I thought that way when I first started... if I can just gain this much... and then the mass did come. Now my goals have changed completely. Bigger the better. After reading what Sassy had to say i'm really going to hold off for as long as I possilby can and like you said, I did have a good run the first years. I'm gonna work harder than ever... eat better than ever... see where it gets me. And in the future I might reconsider this if I feel it is a good option.

Thanks again for your compliments :) I worked hard to get here so it's nice for someone to take the time to notice :)

-Heather

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic