Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Torem+Adex = Gyno

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I'm perplexed. Typically I never have issues with gyno. No matter how much crap I run. Recently, when going from 100 to 150mg drol/daily gyno flared up in my left nip. Took some letro and it went away, but i ****ing hate the side effects of letro. As I was coming off letro, I started taking: 60mg/day Torem + 1mg Adex daily.

Last night my right nip got painful and puffy. Mind you i've been taking the 60mg Torem + 1mg Adex for the past 28-30 days. I added aromasin when I felt the pain, doing 12.5mg 2x/daily to maintain low Estrogen levels. So my total anti-e usage at the moment is: 60mg Torm + 1mg Adex + 25mg Aromasin daily(Old Stenlabs). All supps from Purchase Peptides, except for Aromasin.

This happen to any guys? I've never delt with gyno much.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I've gotten a hard lump behind my left nip before while taking no AIs on a cruise... But little adex and it went away in a weeks time. Adex has always kept me in check

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Nolvadex is used for gyno sides when using anadrol..

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Alrighty. No one else use a large dose of drol (150mg/day) and using an AI and SERM and still get gyno? To me it's crazy getting gyno while using a AI ans SERM.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Did you get blood work. How do you know if the stuff you were taking was good?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Alrighty. No one else use a large dose of drol (150mg/day) and using an AI and SERM and still get gyno? To me it's crazy getting gyno while using a AI ans SERM.

No taper off letro? Torem and Adex to cover rebound?

Seems like the Adex dose oughta cover you well and good- it would me, at least just for drol. That the trio of compounds don't work has me thinking like Bigwhite- are they good chems? STEN is a crapshoot. Don't know the other...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
No taper off letro? Torem and Adex to cover rebound?

Seems like the Adex dose oughta cover you well and good- it would me, at least just for drol. That the trio of compounds don't work has me thinking like Bigwhite- are they good chems? STEN is a crapshoot. Don't know the other...

My taper off letro was quick..4 days max. I hated the sides of Letro, so I wanted something in it's place, Adex. Torem was just for added protection as a SERM.

Funny you say STEN is a crap shoot. The Letro I use from them WORKS. The Adex and Torem are both Purchase Peptides. I see them all over, I'm questioning their products now.

To get shit under control i'm taking the following:
120mg/day Torem (PP)
2mg/day Adex (PP)
25mg/day Aromasin (sten, gtg)

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Drol will give prolactin induced gyno I would jump on some caber it will go away quickly

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Nolvadex for anadrol...look it up if you dont believe me...traditional AI's are useless to combat gyno on anadrol...

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Nolvadex for anadrol...look it up if you dont believe me...traditional AI's are useless to combat gyno on anadrol...

Nolvadex isn't an AI. I'm willing to try anything at this point. 12 weeks out and I don't need this shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic