Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Topic for discussion

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Lets say that one is running long term low dose test. Perhaps 200mg cyp weekly. Besides the obvious ester related difference, What would be the benefits/drawbacks to using 50mg suspension 4x weekly for roughly the same amount of test.
For some one who trains 4x week, the suspension could be injected pre workout.
Now there are obvious issues with hormone levels bouncing all over, but maybe this could be a good thing? Lets figure out a way to make this work.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Drawbacks would certainly be the injection frequency. I'm not sure how long you have been on TRT but many get sick of twice weekly injections.

I'm not sure why you are suggesting 50mg 4x per week though. Why not 12mg daily?

There is PIP and knotting often associated with suspension. BTW when you say suspension I am assuming one could substitute test no ester?

Have you cycled with suspension? I ran 6 weeks of test no ester. Twice daily injections were better than once. The rocketing levels were brutal on my mood. If ever I was to believe there was something remotely close to roid rage that would have been it. Twice daily injections kept me feeling good. The smell and taste of guiacol was nasty and at times I wanted to puke after injections from the taste. Nothing could get rid of it.

I think for a cycle, peaks and valleys are awesome. For TRT I think stable levels are preferred. I would never recommend suspension for trt.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Sure, injections are a pain in the ass, but if that wasn't an issue.

50mg because it usually comes in 50 or 100mg/ml strength. 12mg would have to be custom made, but if done, may work because it might flow through a slin pin thereby easing injections.

TNE is fine

I do have experience with suspension and 2xday was great for me.

This isn't necessarily a trt regimen, maybe a pre trt just to destroy normal production

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Don't you want to take it daily tho?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sure, injections are a pain in the ass, but if that wasn't an issue.

50mg because it usually comes in 50 or 100mg/ml strength. 12mg would have to be custom made, but if done, may work because it might flow through a slin pin thereby easing injections.

TNE is fine

I do have experience with suspension and 2xday was great for me.

This isn't necessarily a trt regimen, maybe a pre trt just to destroy normal production

Ah! Gotcha. If you wanna do something prior to a blood test, there are threads on that. I think it was like 10 or 15mg of dbol daily.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This is just a discussion topic. I am not actually seriously considering it for myself. Just something I was thinking about the other day. Maybe for a tested athlete. I was actually thinking about undetectabol and my mind drifted

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
It looks interesting, especially pre workout. I want to try it but I'm sick of pinning ED

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is just a discussion topic. I am not actually seriously considering it for myself. Just something I was thinking about the other day. Maybe for a tested athlete. I was actually thinking about undetectabol and my mind drifted

Oh ok. Well my .02 is above. Pinning frequency and guiacol aside though, the feeling of TNE is fantastic. Like you're in overdrive. During a meet prep cycle when I was in the last few weeks and peaking I ran preworkout 100mg TNE, 100mg drol, 50mg dbol and 100 var. I was an animal.

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
Oh ok. Well my .02 is above. Pinning frequency and guiacol aside though, the feeling of TNE is fantastic. Like you're in overdrive. During a meet prep cycle when I was in the last few weeks and peaking I ran preworkout 100mg TNE, 100mg drol, 50mg dbol and 100 var. I was an animal.

Sweet swaddling clothes, manger-laid 8lb 10oz baby Jesus.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic