Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
4623120_orig.jpg

TOP SECRET NUTRITION

Home page

Top Secret BCAA Hyperblend Energy

Everyone who isn't living under a rock knows about important BCAA's can be. I've taken BCAA's in the past, but been slacking this last year on them. I started doing a little fasted Workouts in the Mornings and wanted some BCAA's to help out. Many of the Pre-Workouts are so loaded with Caffeine, DMAA, Yohimbine etc... That when fasted it's just to much and I'm a fan of all those ingredients too. Top Secret BCAA Hyperblend Energy has 150mg of Caffeine. Which seems to just enough to get you focused for your Cardio/Workouts.

BCAA's (like leucine) increase muscle retention and maximize fat loss. Who doesn't what that? Just one serving of 2.5g of leucine has shown to increase protein synthesis. Leucine directly activates a critical compound in muscles called mTOR. It turns out mTOR is like a tiny switch that turns on the machine that makes muscle proteins and leucine is one of the major activators of mTOR. So leucine not only provides the building blocks for protein synthesis, it also plays a critical role in supercharging the process.

Top Secret added Ursolic Acid which some researchers from University of Iowa. Showed that it increases muscle mass and reduced Body fat storages.

A Quote from Patrick Arnold
Muscle and Exercise - Ursolic acid increased the size of both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers. This was associated with increased Akt signalling (Akt has vital roles in biological processes such as protein synthesis and glucose uptake and metabolism). These rats had greater grip strength than control rats and could run significantly farther on a treadmill. They had slightly lower resting heart rate than controls while demonstrating no differences in blood pressure. Another interesting find is that a substance called vascular endothelial growth factor ? A was substantially more active in the ursolic mice, indicating that new blood vessels were being formed to feed the growing muscle tissue.

If you want to read more on what he has said about it.. CLICK HERE

1085568_orig.jpg

Like I stated above. I would use this for a pre-workout for fasted early morning training. I would also take this in the evening when I found myself a little sore and tried. It would give me a little bit of a pick up to get me through the day, but I also knew it was repairing my muscles and getting me ready to hit the weights again the very next day.

Taste... Taste isn't as important to me. As long as I know. I have a quality product that works. I ordered Watermelon as I had some Peak400 from Promera that was Watermelon flavored as well. Figured I would stack them in the mornings. Back to the taste. I liked it a lot. I enjoyed drinking it. It had a bite to it. Not a bitter taste or chalky, but like a slight sting to it. Was awesome...

My over all thoughts: I really enjoyed this stuff. Every time I drank it I felt strong, focused and ready to do work. Having that feeling and knowing what ingredients are in it. Just makes it even better. I'm going to have to rate it 10 out of 10. I just can't find anything to complain about. Even the price isn't bad. I found it has cheap as $16.95 for 30 Servings.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic