Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Top 10 Amino Acid Supplements

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
So whats the correct answer? I feel it cuts down on my recovery time and any edge I can get Im open to.

Give AAS a try, they do that to. I'm sure you'll like the results from better as you get much more bang for the buck ;)

Since I go through so much protein powder, I just buy the BodyFortress shit from Walmart that actually has like 5g of L-Glutamine so I stopped buying it on it's own. I feel for me L-Glutamine is worth it because it does definitely help the lining of my gut. Give me fried food or German food when I've come off glutamine and I'll give you the shits.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive drastically reduced the amount of supps I use over the last few years- I feel ive become knowledgeable enough on nutrition to do pretty well with mostly whole foods... I still hit a multi vite and a waximaize drink (during workouts) and Ive been taking Humapro when I feel I need more pro...

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I usually stick to an amino acid complex plus I put 5 grams of BCAA powder in all my protein shakes.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I only use glutamine with insulin but who knows if that's even necessary.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
The one thing that throws me off about glutamine as a supplement is that Controlled Labs had a rep tell me that there was nothing scientifically proving that it was worth taking and that's why they do not have it in any of their products.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic