Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tommy copper

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Any one try the new tommy copper line of clothing for injury and prevention while training- the wraps are lined with copper to use magnetic energy to reduce pain and inflammation lifting shirts, shorts. Knee sleeves , calve sleeves etc

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
My dad swears by his copper knee sleeves and he's 80+ and a former boxer.

Never tried them myself though, so can't say either way.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm thinking of wearing during my classes - love the voodoo floss too someone here turned me too

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
to scared to do the floss so i got a Tommy long sleeve shirt. First day in it felt good in my warm up was chest day. by the end of the workout i ****ed up my RC. Don't think it was the shirt unless to compression made me not feel the pain when it first happened. anyway i would go with the sleeves before the shirts or paints.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm thinking wearing a whole suit under my keyogi during classes lol. Spending life doing mArtial arts and bodybuilding places lot of stress on joints, particularly if at 48 one still trains like he's 20 years old, but hey bodybuilding and aas are fountain of youth when used in a mindful way

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I just purchased the fingerless gloves that cover the wrists, getting them Thurs. I was thinking about the shirt, tights and ankle sleeves. Will let you know my opinion after wearing them.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I just purchased the fingerless gloves that cover the wrists, getting them Thurs. I was thinking about the shirt, tights and ankle sleeves. Will let you know my opinion after wearing them.

what size did you get

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Nice I just sent for like a whole body package lol - I'll wear in my classes but in gym I try to rehab my weak parts with pt as part of my workout. So stay tuned in month I'll give my hardcore review of tommy copper gear for old hard core crazy bastard, hey maybe I'll change my handle to old hardcore crazy ducked up bastard. ?? .....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I am interested to hear what you think. I am considering some sort of compression garmet for my hammies. I don't believe in the copper BS, but compression yes. Seems to work for Montel though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic