Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Timing of oral steroids

R

ruthlezz_1

Sep 20, 2010
Have any of you experienced a difference in how you time the intake of orals like Anadrol and Dianabol? Does it make a diffference to take more pre-workout, or in the morning, or any way that is more effective in spreading the total amount throughout the day?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I take it all pre workout for some extra gym aggression and strength.

deadlift666

deadlift666

Feb 22, 2015
I spread throughout the day with one dose being pre workout.

Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
It really depends on the oral compound however I do believe some deliberate timing is beneficial...the bottom line with faster acting compounds is that you must stay in a calorie surplus or at least never dip into a catabolic state...you can time meals around chemical peaks and also depending on the compound some can be taken pre workout for an edge of energy or aggression for the workout...psyching oneself out is something no drug can provide and depends solely on the motivation and determination an individual possess's ... I would never take a compound before bed as a rule of thumb.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I always take them 2 hours or so before training......:)

I also.
Some will say, well each has a diffrent half live. but honestly is doen't matter that much.
D-bol has a very short half life of like 5-6 hours i think. So if u really wanted to keep blood levels as stable as possible you would have to spread out say a 50mg Daily dose, taking 10 -20 mg 2-3 times a day. I stopped that A LONG TIME AGO!
Now i just take the hole 50mg D-bol Pre-w/o , 2 hours prior like Jen Said

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I train at 5:30 am so pre work out for me...

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I take mine, before,during, and after my workout. Believe or not. "Timing"? 5AM-7AM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic