Tightening loose skin

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by ajdonutz, Jul 8, 2016.

1. ajdonutz

ajdonutz VIP Member

May 23, 2012
    Anyone had luck with supplementation or injection to tighten loose skin? Peps.. hgh.. helios.. etc. I was obese growing up until my senior year of high school and went from 285 to 160 before getting into bodybuilding.. so the weight loss has been years ago. I compete now and it's annoying have that little bit of excess skin. It's nothing awful but I have skin on my love handles that won't disappear even in single digits due to the skin, and have a pouch on my stomach that folds in an abdominal thigh..

It's bad enough I want to get rid of it but not so bad in the sense I dunno if a nasty scar would be better. Although I have some in my glutes, lot back, inner thigh, abs and love handles.. I think the glutes and thighs can eventually be filled out.

Just curious if anyone has had success with any home remedies or drug/injection solutions.

2. Enasni

Enasni TID Lady Member

Feb 10, 2014
    If you find it be sure to let me know.

3. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Jul 29, 2016
    hemorrhoid cream works really well.

4. ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle Drama Queen senior Vip

Sep 1, 2010
    I would opt to go see a plastic surgeon. They have very simple procedures for tightening up the stomach and other areas of concerned. Why waste money on creams, peptides, etc?

5. Murica

Murica Member

Aug 2, 2013
    You started and finished puberty obese. The loose skin isn't going away with any home remedies.

6. Murica

Murica Member

Aug 2, 2013
    This guy buys the Costco tubs y'all

7. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Jul 29, 2016
    You gotta do what you gotta do. It keeps the wrinkles off my balls.

8. live_love_lift

live_love_lift Member

Oct 11, 2016
    I agree. Surgery will be able to give this a sure fix.

9. Charles Loden

Charles Loden New Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Hello. I never experienced any supplementation or injection to tighten loose skin. But my sister is using a massage palper-rouler to make her skin perfect. It is giving her very positive results in a short time. I think you can also try it. I am sure it will help you too.