Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Those that live on borrowed time

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Lol, as exposed as they are becoming, no amount of troops will be able to save them :)
The reason they have surfaced is because they have taken over major points of governments. In short, no one is sending a tactical nuke.

Reactions: HDH
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
There is no doubt that the tiny elites who rolled out the great reset will own it all.

"tiny elites" are are all hard left, progressives, AKA Democrats.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
There is no doubt that the tiny elites who rolled out the great reset will own it all.

"tiny elites" are are all hard left, progressives, AKA Democrats.
The true elites are far above any politics. Anyone with a political affiliation is far from the top tier. All our politics mean nothing to the handful of people who truly control the world

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I think Europe is all but given in but in the USA there are enough of us to fend off these phucktards and their maniacal desire for a 1 world gov they control. Single currency will be the start.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I think Europe is all but given in but in the USA there are enough of us to fend off these phucktards and their maniacal desire for a 1 world gov they control. Single currency will be the start.
The thing is these weak mother fuckers continue to use the ponds to squeeze the 2A. We will just be left with butter knives.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
The true elites are far above any politics. Anyone with a political affiliation is far from the top tier. All our politics mean nothing to the handful of people who truly control the world
This is the kind of results this group gets:

Everything is completely blatant now at the mainstream level. This is a high level of confidence.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
This is what I really do not understand. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-defence-canadian-army-has-wanted-for-decade/ Why is everyone bowing down and giving this country all this money. YES, I understand we have to keep one country from taking over more and more land/other countries but this makes no sense at all to me. They are giving money away they don't have plus like listed above they don't even spend that type of money on their own military.

We are giving away our tactical defense weapons to another country??? where does that make sense?

Zelensky comes here and tells our congress This is what I want now and then I'll be back for more later have your checkbook ready and everyone stands and claps. WTF??

What is Zelensky's tie to Klaus Schwab ?? Why did he come here and where old comfy "weekend" clothing to the Whitehouse and our congress but a full suit when meeting with Klaus Schwab.

If you say don't send money then you all of a sudden become an enemy of the state.

VERY WIERD stuff going on

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Tuffoldman, it is not to help the Ukrainian people. It is to deny Russia grains, iron, steel, as well as meat, dairy, eggs, seed oils and a few more.

Ukraine was the bread basket of the old Soviet Union before it fell. They want it back because Russia is in a not so great place right now. Ukraine is a top 5 exporter of seed crops in the world.

If it was a dust bowl you would have never heard Russia invaded and no one in the world would have done shit.

Over 80% of the minerals that go to make batteries for the west (Electric cars are #1 as they require A LOT!) are from Democratic Republic of the Congo, Basically slave labor including children is used but we do not say a thing because we do not want to pay 3x as much for a battery. That would interfere with the globalist plan, so it's ok that a few hundred thousand Africans work in torturous conditions, again, including children who are cast out if they are injured or cannot work for some reason to die. #blacklivesmatter? (Only if a white cop shoots them)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic