Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

This SUCKS!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I just spent $285 at a gas station on filling up a bunch of 5 gallon cans and my suburban. I had to re-run my credit card 4 times because they cap you on the amount of gas u can buy. Had to wait in line for an hour and a half to get it.

attachment.php

The line getting into the gas station is over a quarter mile long...WTF

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
At least you were able to get gas bro. Much of SI and LI are out of gas still.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Yeah bro i consider myself EXTREMELY lucky! In New York, they have a mandatory 3 person carpool in effect. If you dont have 3 people in the car they will NOT let u cross the bridge so people are resorting to having strangers pick them up on the side of the road just so they can get to work! Up where i live there are 0 electric companies out fixing things, they are all working down in south jersey first. I dont see an end in site right now for when the power will be back up and running. im happy to have a bad ass generator and now a very good amount of gas. Im still using it sparingly.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
man now you easterners know how we southerners have to make do when these storms hit the gulf coast. i feel for you brother and extremly glad you made it thru safe! take care and good luck out there

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just secured a conference room for my people to work in, I was amazed I was able to get one for tomorrow and they didn't ass rape me.

Shane1974

Shane1974

VIP Member
Jul 19, 2012
I always feel like hurricane season is nothing more than a mere excuse for big oil companies to jack up prices.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
man now you easterners know how we southerners have to make do when these storms hit the gulf coast. i feel for you brother and extremly glad you made it thru safe! take care and good luck out there

Usually its the snowstorms and blizzards that take everything out, its rare we get hurricanes. Irene fucked us up also

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I always feel like hurricane season is nothing more than a mere excuse for big oil companies to jack up prices.

Until you get hit by one. They are predicting gas prices to fall due to the hurricane since one of the largest consumers of gas cannot use it...

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
I'm glad you got to get some gas Yamaha otherwise you'd have gotten bored outta your mind without it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic