arcticranger
What's New?

This is killin me!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ok,
So as some of you know I recently came off a 15 week cycle that,Was my first in 7-8 years.........I have been off for 2.5 - 3 weeks had blood work done waiting on that !
Im starting to feel "NORMAL" like most of the world not the "ON" feeling we all love!

This waiting for my test results ( for hrt and the usual stuff) is killin me I wanna get back on !!!!!

Anyone else feel me on this!?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Ok,
So as some of you know I recently came off a 15 week cycle that,Was my first in 7-8 years.........I have been off for 2.5 - 3 weeks had blood work done waiting on that !
Im starting to feel "NORMAL" like most of the world not the "ON" feeling we all love!

This waiting for my test results ( for hrt and the usual stuff) is killin me I wanna get back on !!!!!

Anyone else feel me on this!?

yeah i know how u feel...this is why i never come off...its called addiction..........dw

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I came off a 14 week cycle last week, I know the feeling is coming within the next week or two and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
When I feel like that I get back on... come to think of it I haven't really been off for 3 years or so. :-?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I came off a 14 week cycle last week, I know the feeling is coming within the next week or two and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

u can pervent that feeling bro...all u need to do is just taka small dose of a oral of some sort or oil...just enough to keep u from crashing full force....just enough to keep u from tripping out...dw

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
yeah i know how u feel...this is why i never come off...its called addiction..........dw

Blasting an cruising Aka addiction.....

Gg I don't think anyone can cycle and not have those feelings an temptations.....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So test results from phone call are "Your tests are normal your testosterone is 57.1"!

What the fuck is that my total test is 57.1!?

Sounds fucking low too me!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Off? What's this coming off you speak of, how does that work?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic