Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

third cycle

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Hello all, I am very new to the AAS world and after finding this site now know that everything I have done up to this point is wrong, so please be kind LOL. OK, about me. 40 yo male 215Lbs, 5'10" problably 20% BF. Always been active, and lifted weights throughout my life. Over past few years though gained alot of fat and entered the gym again about two years ago. Friend told me about these clinics that would legally get me AAS so my first cycle was 500mg cyp. wk, 100mg winnie wk, deca 400mg wk. with HCG (do not remember dose) and anastrozole .5mg three times a week. Made good gains, even though diet was all wrong lost 20lbs fat, gained 10lbs lean muscle. So after spending $1400 on these drugs started trying to get on bm, and did. So I started talking to my source about what to take and he said test cyp, and tren ace. So here I go on my journey with tren :p. I took 100mg of tren 2 times a wk for 20 wks along with 250mg of cyp 2times a wk. I now know this was way wrong. So I have been cruising this site for months now and I have a good idea about my diet and have gotten some different drugs and want advise on how to run it. I have 50 methandrostenolone 20mg capsules trenbolone enanthate 250mg 20ml bottle. Testosterone cypionate 200mg 20ml. Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg 30cc. Also I have cmp HCG 11000USP units. 15 Anastrozole 1mg tablets. So I am in know hurry, this time to do a cycle, it has been 3 months sense last pin. So please give all advise you can. Thanks to all of you for giving out your knowledge, so fools like me want hurt themselves

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
holy crap you got allot of stuff. im not as knowledgeable as these upstanding gents so i'll refrain from giving any bad info, but im sure you'll get some good advice here

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
yeah it was all wrong but the worst thing was my diet. So before I run anymore I will have my diet right.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
See I would have stuck with test only cycle 3-4 try's until its not workin for you. And then I still would refrain from tren. Maybe 5 add oral like dbol

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Yeah, I think it was a money thang with that clinic. As far as the tren, it was my sources favorite so I guess that is what he recommended for me. I told him that I don't have much of an appetite, now that I know what tren does on a low caloric diet, that may be another reason he recommended it. However the sides did not bother me at all untill week 16 or so and then they where really playing some head games with me.

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Also, I was thinking of just hanging on too the tren e for another cycle. I was thinking 400 cyp, 400 deca, dbol 40. what you think.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I would do a few things here. You have already jumped into the deep end and we can't go back and undo that. First thing I'd recommend is getting the body fat down to 15% or less. While doing this I'd take another few months away from the gear to really make sure your system is right I'd also get some blood work done. Once all is well and you have the BF level down a bit I'd get back to basics with a nive 12-14 week Test C cycle at 500mg per week. Maybe kickstart it with 4-5 weeks of dbol at around 30mg per day.

Reactions: OLD
O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Yeah, going to what until middle of December have yearly physical. Make sure everything is good. Believe it or not did not have any problems when I came off except the little man did not want to work as well. But I am very mentally fit. I worked out harder than when I was on. As far as bf% I am just guessing. I am lean everwhere except abs, lower back. Also don't want to break the rules, so asking about labs and their reputation, is that alright?

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Sorry, so many questions, I have only seen pictures of tablet form dbol. I have capsules 20mg. Have any of you seen dbol come in this form.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Also don't want to break the rules, so asking about labs and their reputation, is that alright?

I would keep that kinda thing to PM only.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So I agree with going back to basics,That said use ur test cup. And Dbol but get more
Of the dbol like another 25.

That covered what are you planning for your PCT?!

Get everything thing for your cycle before you start it,there's no right reason to not do it
right especially since we are telling you the right way to do so.

Save you other gear ( Deca & teen) for a later date.

O

OLD

Nov 17, 2011
Will do with going back to basics. What would you recommend for my PCT? I have never ran anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic