Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

thinking about changing protocol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm using 4iu 5/2 first thing in the morning. So a total of 20 units a week.

Would I benefit from doing 8 units 3 times per week ( M W F ) so a total of 24 units??

Would I see any benefits from this? If so should all 8 units be done at once?

Thanks

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I'm using 4iu 5/2 first thing in the morning. So a total of 20 units a week.

Would I benefit from doing 8 units 3 times per week ( M W F ) so a total of 24 units??

Would I see any benefits from this? If so should all 8 units be done at once?

Thanks

GH is meant to be taken everyday.

The advocates of the infrequent larger doses say that it mimics the gh spikes during puberty and cite the administration protocols of gh for pituitary dwarfism (EOD administration).

Every GH study that I have seen shows that larger the gh dosage and the more frequent the administration = greater increase in lean muscle and more fat reduction.

When doctors prescribe hgh for HIV associated muscle wasting, they often recommend the patient take the recommended daily dose (6mg's/18iu) a few times per week to build up to the full prescribed amount to reduce negative side effects.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks!! Now let me ask this as a followup. I was going to do 2iu ED but opted for 4iu I think I can make that work in my budget. The GH I am getting is not cheap so I was hoping with going with better quality I could use less.

At 4IU a day what are may main benefits? I have used GH before but it has been about 10 years. I would like better recovery and even some healing from old injuries. be leaner of course.

I just started so know it takes time but what should I "feel" or see when it kicks in so I know I am getting something from it?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
if i remember right, the average adult male produce around .5mg's of hgh (i googled it and it was pretty tough to find a reliable citation. best i could find was "700-400mcg's per day" from "Gardner DG, Shoback D (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201.")

If that figure is correct, thats about 1.5iu's of gh. So, at 4iu's you are definitely taking a supra physiological dose of gh (shit, even at 2iu's you would be!)

The more you take, the faster you are going to see "big" results but in my experience and opinion, if the gh is REAL and ACCURATELY DOSED (i.e. not chinese generics) you will start to see the effects of it in a matter of weeks not months. More vascularity, fat loss, greater caloric demand, amplifying the anabolic effect of steroids you are currently taking.

At 4iu's you may start to get some water retention, mild carpal tunnel or hand numbness/tingling.

Unless you are taking a large amount of hgh, the effects are pretty subtle and build up over time. If you arent sure of the quality of what you are using, get a serum test.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm pretty positive my GH is legit, one of best guys in the game. I'm in only about 2 weeks I think. I don't feel any CTS yet that I noticed but I do feel more bloated overall than normal and make joint ache than before??

I can sustain the cost of this dose long term if the benefits are there.

Thanks

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I'm pretty positive my GH is legit, one of best guys in the game. I'm in only about 2 weeks I think. I don't feel any CTS yet that I noticed but I do feel more bloated overall than normal and make joint ache than before??

I can sustain the cost of this dose long term if the benefits are there.

Thanks

IMO if its not pharm grade just get a serum test.

GH will def make your joints ache and many bloat on certain brands like rips.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks for your feedback. If I get BW test.. What am I looking at? IGF level?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic