Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Things to kill time on a plane?

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I am so not looking forward to flying wednesday. The small flights dont bug me but anything over 4 hours and I want to guage my eyes out with a spoon .
Any suggestions?

It takes me an actual 22hours of "in the air" flight time to get to afghanistan. With layovers, etc, i'm looking at a solid two days of travel time.

Best activity is to get up there in business class, as close as you can to the stripper poles, down 8 bourbons, and then let the lass' rub your feet as you watch them dance naked, and then slowly drift off to sleep!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
what the hell are you flying in that they have stripper poles? I am lucky to get a bag of pretzels!

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
what the hell are you flying in that they have stripper poles? I am lucky to get a bag of pretzels!

International Business Class mate! The service is absolutely fantastic!!!

(ok, i may have exxagerated slightly on the stripper poles....?)

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Check out the area next to the airport if there are any roads for a little run. Then you will sleep like a baby on the plane.

daily_picdump_938_640_03.jpg

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
I wish I could give you some good advice, but I have only been on an airplane twice and both times I was on xanax because I am seriously afraid of heights lol. The trip was like 10 years ago lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well, whether its 4 hours or 20 hours, you look out the window, or you watch the movie playing on the plane, or you read a book or two that you've been meaning to read, or listen to music. Otherwise not much else to do other than go crazy...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
On the plane and a bunch of strong folk are on here hope we can take off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic